Status: Active and Running

Lullabies

Face Down.

Ada's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath and entered the sea foam green two story house with a small porch and swing on the front. My mind was clouded blocking out everything and numbing myself.

I had grown so use to doing this it was only a habit and form of survival or else I would have killed myself a long time ago.

I couldn't care less about what was to come. It was better to ignore and pretend nothing happen. Like a cicada, I had to ignore those years of neglect and wait for my year of adult hood to come out and breed.

Well not exactly but pretty close in comparison. Bad things happened to good people maybe this was my case as I tried to sneak up my stairs numbly but failed to be stealthy.

I knew I wasn't going to make it far but be discovered immediately like rocks in a mine shaft. Nope no escape no end, maybe I wasn't like the beautiful cicada.

My parents weren't people of words they didn't really bother in verbal abuse well they did but that stopped after a while as they noticed I didn't bother listening.

Even if they did stop all the things they had said or mentioned stuck to me like a tattoo. It was engraved deep in my heart something I could never let go even in my wildest dreams.

My head struck the bottom stair as my mother grabbed the tips of my hair pulling me back. I could hear her chuckle as I groaned. My body was in complete and immense pain. I was shocked my spine didn’t shatter with the stairs digging into my back like a millions of blades.

I squirmed to get up but I decided to stop and let the numbing begin again. I was going to ignore them as much as I could, and I would wait until they were finished.

My father never laid a hand on me but he did kick that was his biggest most fulfilling enjoyment. They both enjoyed making me cry, bleed, and scream out in pain.

They were sick disgusting heartless hell bound monsters. I knew they didn’t care about how what they did would affect their lives in the future or mine and they never would.

Like I said before they were disgusting people that had nothing better to do in their sick lives than to destroy other peoples. One day will come, and when that day comes I will fight back with all I have I will work to destroy them.

Well maybe not because I’m not like them I could never harm a human being intentionally. I would never sink down to their level and I would never waste my oxygen and energy on them I could do so much more.

I’m not even a fan of revenge it’s just not rational or worth it. Sure they were injuring me in every way they thought possible but I had a weapon or an advantage as some would call it and that is intelligence.

Maybe I am losing on some level but I’m still winning and learning on another. I’m learning that I shouldn’t give up that maybe someone else on this planet could use my help. Maybe I am worthless but I’m not going to admit that if I did then they would win completely and eternally.

I rather be dead than let that happen, never they won once and that was with Cregs death. My poor naïve and lost brother thinking he had no one to get him out of his situation thinking that I was defenseless and couldn’t watch my own back, but then again I guess he was right I am defenseless I’m letting them do this to me.

After they finished attacking me I got up from the bottom of the stairs which they dragged me down to. Quickly I climbed up into my room, my safe place where I could be alone and think and plan on my future.

“Tomorrow will be a better day.” I chanted continuously something I tended to do a lot. I finished all of the homework I had to do and tended to my wounds once I was done with my work.

I was tired and drained so I thought a nap would be best and that way I could recuperate. I closed my eyes and drifted off to somewhere peaceful, somewhere better than Never land. So much better that even Peter pan would be jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this chapter it was kinda offish I guess.
I tried my best but don't worry I'll definitely try to make the next one ten times better. G:
I dedicate my hard work on this chapter to my awesome sister RagamuffinSmile.
She writes awesome stories so I suggest you go read them.
Thank you my subscribers and readers!