Status: Active and Running

Lullabies

Road Trip.

Ada’s P.O.V.
Mark always knew how to get us that conniving little genius. “Ah Mark you worried me,” I said still slightly teary eyed from the fright.

“You do have to admit that was a good prank.” Jonah said. “What prank?” Deryck asked. “The one Mark just pulled on us.” I answered.

“Oh.” “Hey do you guys want to go out of town today?” Mark asked. “What about school?” I asked. “It’s Memorial day tomorrow.” He replied.

“Okay we’ll go.” I smiled. “To my place,” Mark shouted. We all loaded up in Jonah’s 1994 Acura Vigor.

We were welcomed by Mark’s mom when we entered the living room. “My babies how are you?” she asked giving each of us a kiss on the forehead and Mark a giant hug. “We’re good mom.” He said also kissing her head.

“Hi, Claryline, how are you?” Deryck asked. “I’m dandy thank you for asking.” She responded then left to the kitchen to make us some snacks.

“I’m changing.” I announced and walked off to Marks room.

I pulled on a semi-long blue sleeved shirt with a white heart and words in it. I threw off my heels and slipped on floral jean shorts, converse, and a flowy vest over my shirt. Then to add a little touch I put on blue feather earrings.
“Ready to go,” I asked. They nodded all in unison.

“Nice Outfit” Deryck complimented. “Thanks.” I said blushing. He winked then led us out the door towards the patio. I took a seat in a swinging bench on the very left corner of the house.

“So where are we going?” Jonah asked. “Let’s go to Florida or something, somewhere with a lot of beaches and scenery.” I suggested.

“Ada that has got to be the best yet worst idea ever,” Mark said. I frowned. “Well why not?” questioned Deryck.

“Well first off we only have tomorrow off, second how are we going to get there, and thirdly some of us have jobs.” Mark stated.

“Can’t you and Jonah ask for like the week off and we could always ask for our teachers to mail us the assignments.” I said with my arms crossed knowing I had won the battle.

“Fine Florida it is.” Mark grumbled. I stuck my tongue at him and did a little victory dance. “Ada sit down!” Jonah shouted covering his eyes. “What are my awesome moves to much to take?”

“No, quite the opposite I was afraid I was going to go blind.” Deryck chuckled and I sent him a glare. “Hey Jonah will you buy me a top hat?” I asked.

“What the heck, you are too random for my liking.” Jonah said. “Well at least I’m unique.” “That you are.”

“I’m going to call work for Jonah and me.” Mark said entering the house. “I’m really excited, like really.” I exclaimed jumping up and down in my seat.

“Calmed down little bunny.” Deryck said. “We’re going to Florida pack your things!” Mark shouted running out side. I darted from my seat and onto Deryck’s lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Did you hear that Der Der we’re going to Florida the sunshine state!”

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my torso. “You are so cute.” I blushed and looked away. “Hey don’t get all touchy with my Milkshake.” Mark growled in an overprotective manner.

“She may be your Milkshake but she’s my Teddy bear.” I couldn’t help but blush even more. “You two stop it I’m nobody’s anything I’m just my Ada.” I said.

“Fine don’t be my Milkshake.” Mark huffed. “Calm down you have me.” Jonah said. Mark smiled and pecked Jonah’s lips. “You’re right and you are all I need.”

“Aw,” I cooed. “Shut up and pack your shit.” Jonah growled angrily because I interrupted their moment. “Cranky,” I mumbled as I passed by them and into the house. “I heard that!”

I heard the sliding glass door open and shut behind me. I turned to find that it was Deryck.

“Let me help you.” He offered. I pushed Marks door softly and walked towards the ginormous closet I shared with Mark.

“What should I bring?” I asked. “Do you have a bathing suit?” He asked. I thought for a moment and then nodded. “Yeah I’ve never used it.” I said scrunching up my eyebrows wondering why not I mean I always went in Mark’s pool. “Well now you can.”

“You are correct my sir.” I grabbed a whole bunch of various outfits some were dressy, casual, sporty, and lounging clothes. Man did I choose a whole bunch of outfits. My half of the closet was practically empty. Now I just needed to borrow a suitcase to put them in.

“Hey you want to come over my house and help me pack?” Deryck asked. I smiled and said, “Sure why not.”

He took my hand and led me out the door. “I’m sure they won’t notice we’ve gone.” Deryck said. I giggled. They were probably making out on the sun chairs those silly love-struck boys.

“Wait how are we going to get there?” I asked. “Walking,” He answered as if it was very obvious. “Oh cool.” Then we continued walking in an unbearably awkward silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
I truly apologize for not updating sooner. :(
But I've been writing on two other stories that I'm kind of in the zone for but I am trying in this one. I'm not sure where it's headed and the next chapter might be the last and if it is I will make it a really long and an awesome finale. You deserve it for sticking it through with me. (:
Thank you so much for reading
Ada's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/need_you_to_understand/set?id=31518063

Forever and Always,
Drewdot.