Status: Active and Running

Lullabies

What do you want from me?

Derycks P.O.V

Once I arrived the school I was immediately bombarded with questions from random kids. "Are you knew" "Who are you" "Where are you from" and many more. It was annoying but I honestly didn't care so I didn't pay attention I just continued walking until I saw two normal guys not caring that I was there. "Hey um, can you guys show me where the office is?" I asked them.

"Yeah. Jonah lets go lets go!" The one with blond hair said jumping up and down. "Ugh, fine but you know I feel like shit for scaring Ada so calm down before I punch you." The guy named Jonah said grumpily. "Thanks." I said as I followed them. "Mhm." Said Jonah. "Your welcome." The other one said. "By the way I'm Mark who are you?" He asked. "Deryck."

"Cool." I nodded at him. "Here we are, bye now." Jonah said leaving me in front of an ugly brown building. Mark followed him waving at me. I copied Mark then I entered the building. The lady at the front desk looked at me and scoffed. I rolled my eyes at her. "I'm new here I need a schedule and a school map." She glared at me. "What's your name?"
"Deryck Kris Siklee." I mumbled. She left the room and returned five minuted later with a brown manila envelope. "Thanks." I said leaving the ugly building and the rude lady.

First period was boring especially all the people. So far only Mark and Jonah seemed cool to me. I was the first person in my second class. "Crash" The door slammed against the wall as a white haired girl ran in. Behind her were five guys. "Come here mouse we haven't finished with your 'lesson' and your due." The tallest of them all said. She was trembling then she looked at me with hopeful eyes. The guy followed her eyes and saw me.

"Hey dude you new here?" He asked. "Um, yeah?" He chuckled. "Cool, I'm Trevor." He stuck his hand out for me and I shook it. "Deryck." He nodded "Nice." I was beyond confused why were they following her and what did he mean lesson? Were they gonna beat her? Probably. Who cares it's not my problem and I'm new here. "Can you give me a minute?" He asked looking at the girl. I nodded. He smirked and walked up to the girl. "Hey there little mouse." She looked close to tears. He grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall. "You're good this week but next week will be two times worse. You better thank Deryck here for being new and interesting or else my attention would be all on you." Trevor said pushing her again but this times towards me.

She looked down as she spoke"Thank you." I barley heard her. Her voice was so soft and she was so beautiful. I didn't understand why Trevor treated her badly. She seemed harmless and sweet. "Good now go to your seat. Class is about to start." He ordered. She nodded and walked to her seat trembling. The bell rang and students including the teacher entered the room. This school was so weird.

Ada's P.O.V.

I was so grateful there was a new student. No beatings for a month but still there would be emotional abuse. Stupid school and people in it, well except for Jonah and Mark but I never saw them. Probably has something to do with them being senior and me a junior. I never payed attention in class yet I still passed it's like I got the knowledge from a previous life. I giggled at that thought. I could feel eyes on me when I did so. People scared me especially when they were close or looked at me. Unless it was Mark and Jonah I was okay with them and my brother but I guess not anymore. Without permission tears fell from my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have already gotten one subscriber!
Thank you so much whoever you are! (:
The name of this chapter is from the song: What do you want from me by Forever The Sickest Kids.
:D