Status: Active and Running

Lullabies

Here Without You.

One Year Ago...
Cregs P.O.V.

"Hey Ada." I said laughing. She was slurping down a milkshake like usual. "Hey Creg." she squealed running to me for a hug. I squeezed her and twirled her. She was really small for a 16 year older. "Mark and Jonah are coming over to play football wanna join?" I asked. "Is anybody else coming?" She asked. I shook my head. Ada didn't really like people that she didn't trust. "Sure."

"Cregggg!" I could hear Mark yell from the other side of the front door. Ada giggled. I opened the door and we left to Jonahs car. "Shot gun!" Ada yelled running towards the car. I smiled at her. "What a girl." I mumbled. Mark nodded smiling. Jonah was dark skinned with dark brown hair while Mark was tan with golden hair. I always thought they would end up gay for each other. I was about to step in the vehicle when my phone rang. I checked the caller id. "Shit guys can you hold on my parents are calling?" I asked. The nodded. Ada looked at me confused. I just shrugged and left to answer it.

"Creg sweety we need you to stay home for a business meeting. We're bringing some Co workers home with us that we want you to meet." My mother said. "What? Mom what the hell you know I don't want to work at the company!" I complained. "Well it's not your decision it's our as your parents." My father snapped. "No it's not, it's my life!" I shouted. "Well mister I guess you'll just have to face the consequences that your sister will pay." My father threatened.

"What do you mean?" I questioned worriedly. "If you don't do what we tell you to then your sister will pay for your mistakes." He said. I was speechless. What kind of monsters are these people. " You better be there when we arrive. I gotta go now, bye." He said hanging up. I growled making my way to the car. " I can't go guys just take my sister, sorry. I love you Ada my little milkshake bye." I said leaning from the door to the backseat and kissing her forehead.

Ada's P.O.V.

Creg seemed weird. He never ever said bye to me. As weird as that may sound it still worried me. Jonah was silent he probably noticed it too. Mark didn't seemed phased he continued with bubbly attitude. "Did you guys see..." I tuned him out and nodded when seemed necessary even though I wasn't paying attention. Some time at the park I felt a pain in my heart. It was so strong I fell to the ground and started crying. "Ada!" Jonah and Mark yelled running towards me. "Creg." was all I said. They looked at each other worriedly.

Me and Creg weren't twins but we were connected as if we were. I could feel his pain and he could feel mine. Physical or emotional. "Guys can you take me home?" I asked. They nodded. Jonah pulled out his phone and dialed a number on our way to the car. He looked at me. "Creg isn't answering his phone." He said. I looked at him confused. Now that was strange. Creg ALWAYS answered his phone.

"Shit!" I yelled running to the car. "Take me home!" I was crying now. Jonah nodded while Mark comforted me. The ride took thirty minutes which felt like days. Once we arrived at my house I ran inside as fast as I could. I found my mother on the floor crying and my father standing next to her like a statue. His face was blank. When he saw me his face turned red with rage. "You!" He yelled. I was confused but then it hit me. Creg didn't answer his phone, my heart pain, and my mother kneeling on the floor crying. Creg was dead. Dead. Tears poured down my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sad chapter but it was informational and important.
Thanks for subscribing and reading.
I really appreciate it.
(: