Status: Active and Running

Lullabies

Baby I love You

Jonah's P.O.V.

I was waiting at the school parking lot waiting for Mark and Ada. Mark would usually be here before me or arrive at the same time I did. He wasn't here though which worried and irritated me. I really wanted to see him to prove something. I wasn't sure that I liked him only as a friend. Which was weird because I never in my life was interested in men or women actually. There was a loud crowd a couple feet away from me that pissed me off. "Same here! That's my favorite band too!" I heard Marks scream. I froze. Mark was in the crowd. I walked up to the crowd and saw Mark next to the new kid. They were the center of attention, and he was all happy and bubbly. He ditched me for him.

I stormed away from the crowd feeling betrayed and broken. I was so angry. I saw Ada and went her way. "Jonah what's wrong?" she asked with a concerned face. "Mark is with the fucking new kid!"I growled. "Why are you mad about that?"She asked confused. That set my fuse."Why! Why! Are you fucking stupid Ada!"I bellowed making her flinch. Many people crowded us and yelled"Fight!" I felt so bad for being so mean to her. It wasn't her fault I was jealous. It wasn't her fault Mark decided to be with the new kid. I was over reacting they were only talking it's not like they were into each other, hopefully. I softened my face."Ada honey I'm so sorry." I pulled her into a tight hug.

She gasped which made me jump to conclusions. "Did I hurt you?"I asked. She shook her head."I was just surprised you hugged me or anybody."She said smiling up at me. Suddenly the crowd around us groaned. They wanted me to beat her up. Wow I didn't realize how violent I was getting."Ada!" Mark squealed running our way. "Mark!"She also squealed.

He tackled her to the ground. "Yey, you got Jonah to hug someone and you didn't get beat up today! Whooo!" Mark shouted jumping up and skipping in circles. "Doo doo doo doo!" Mark sang. I helped Ada up and we started laughing at Mark. Man that boy was so perfect. Always happy and brightening peoples moods. Mark grabbed our arms and pulled us towards my car.

"To my house we're having a sleep over!"Mark shouted. Ada snickered. I just rolled my eyes. "Alrighty Mister." Ada said. I looked over at Mark and took his appearance. He looked so happy with his eyes sparkling like that. Man what I would give to be the reason for that shine.

Mark's P.O.V.

Ada was sprawled on my bed with Jonah's head on her stomach. Deryck was absolutely perfect. Well not perfect, in my opinion Jonah was perfect. Deryck was perfect for Ada. They belonged together I just knew it. Now the problem is how to get them together? Hmmm, maybe Jonah can help! I just got to get him alone and talk to him about it. I love Jonah so much he's always there for me. What would I do without him?

"Uh, Jonah can you come with me for a second?" I pleaded him. He looked at me shocked but happily. "Sure." He said getting up and following me out of the room.

Ada's P.O.V.

Mark and Jonah just left the room together without me. Weird. I wonder why. Well whatever might as well entertain myself while they're out. I looked around his room for his cd's. "Aha!" I shouted as I found them under his boxers. I grab a handful of cd's and one of his boxers. I quickly put it on. It had the Blink 182 symbol on the front and back. Mark had a skinny waist so it fit me pretty well just a little baggy. I found a Ramones cd and played the song Baby I love You.

I jumped on the bed and started dancing and snapping my fingers to the song. The door opened and there stood the new kid from school with his jaw dropped. Yeah I probably looked weird with boxers over my jeans and my awful slow dancing skills. I waved shyly at him. I was sure my face was beet red. "Uh, hi." He said. I nodded my head at him. I didn't like the fact that I was alone in a room with this stranger.

"Mark, Jonah where are you?"I called out. Probably not loud enough since I was scared. "I'm Deryck." He said. "Ada." Then 'I wanna Be your Boyfriend' By the Ramones played. Awkward. "Don't stop dancing I'll join you." He said jumping on the bed and shaking his hips to the side. I laughed immediately feeling comfortable around him. I copied his movements and we danced to the whole cd Mark had made of the Ramones.

"Your hips are to small to be moving like that." Deryck said laughing at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. "My hips are perfectly fine thank you very much." I got off the bed and started the cd over and we danced all over again then Mark and Jonah entered holding hands. I jumped off the bed and tackled them. "No way you two are finally dating!" I shouted super loud. They chuckled and pecked each others lips answering my question. I jumped up and started singing"Finally, finally, finally, yeah yeah yeah!!"
They rolled their eyes at me. "Hey um Derycks spending the night so you gotta share the guest bed with him. I stopped dancing and froze in my place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it I know I did!
(:
Thanks for reading and subscribing.
Title:Baby I love You- The Ramones.
Sorry if there are a lot of spelling errors.