Status: Active and Running

Lullabies

Low Day

Ada's P.O.V

My body shook with pain I looked at Deryck I'm sure I had tears in my eyes. "Deryck, Creg is, Creg was my brother but then he committed suicide." I said looking down. "And everybody at school hates me because of that they say I should have been the one to die not him."

No doubt in my mind that he would probably walk away from me with disgust right now. My hair was covering my face and blocking my view of anything. "What dicks!" Deryck shouted. I looked up and genuinely laughed. "You don't hate me?" I asked. He shook his head. "Never." He whispered and pulled me into a bear hug and twirled me around.

"Come on lets drink another milkshake my little teddy bear." He smiled pulling me into the kitchen with Mark and Jonah following closely behind. "How cute." Mark murmured. "Shut up!" I shouted blushing. "Ma lady would you like chocolate this time?" Deryck asked. I nodded eagerly. I felt happy for once in a long time who knew that I would have three great friends.

"Deryck would you like to be our best friends?" Mark asked anxiously. "Hmmm well let me think about it." Deryck said to him then turned around and winked at me. I giggled. "Of course doofus!" Deryck shouted smacking Mark in the arm. "Hey no violence." Marks mom scolded while walking in the kitchen with empty pizza boxes. "Thanks so much for cleaning up your mess guys." She said sarcastically. "Sorry mom." me and Mark said. "It's okay I was only teasing." She assured then she left leaving the boxes in the trash.

The day was quickly ending it was almost bed time and I wasn't the slightest bit sleepy. "Bed time." Momma said as she walked in the room and turned off the tv. "Guest room you two." She said pointing to the door. "But but momma I"m not sleepy." I whined. "Too bad sweety and good night." She said leaving the room. "Ugh." We all groaned.
I got off Mark's bed and walked to the guest room sadly. "It's okay you have me, we can stay up and talk if you want." Deryck whispered to me. I grinned and nodded.

"You two don't even think about it." Momma shouted from her bedroom. Deryck and I groaned. We stomped to the room Deryck lied down with his feet to my head and my feet to his head. "Goodnight Dery." I said. "Goodnight teddy bear." He mumbled and we fell alseep like that hugging each others feet.

I woke up to chuckling and snickering. "Shut up!" I shouted angrily. I opened my eyes and there was Mark and Jonah laughing at Deryck and I. We were in the same position we fell asleep in. "What's your problem?" I asked them. "Nothing it's just you two look cute." Mark explained. "You said that last night." Jonah laughed again.

"Yeah he did now shut up you two and let me sleep it's only Saturday." I ordered then closed my eyes letting myself drift to sleep...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy! Tried my best like always lol (:
Please subscribe and comment.