Why me?

Why me? Chapter 1

Note: This story is all written in 2nd person {aka you}. The reader gets to choose the name and will show up as ____. ~...~ will express when a character is expressing a thought.

As a fairly short, brunette, green-eyed girl of sixteen, you were pretty normal. There was the usual drama in your life, like every other teenager. Your best friend that was almost like family. You had one sister, who happened to be totally opposite from yourself, and both parents still together. B-C student and working at a local drug store to pay for college. No one could tell you that there was anything extraordinary about you. Even during a few college essays, in the section that says describe what sets you apart from the 2,000 other applicants, the only thing you can think of is that your CD collection is bigger than anyone you know. Of course, this was before you were found out to be the chosen one.

The late night at the local drug store was usual. Your lazy, fat, and overpaid boss always seemed to make you close. It was probably because you make fun of him constantly behind his back. The set of keys jingle as you hurry to find the right one. It doesn’t matter how many times you have closed, this neighborhood has always crept you out.
After making sure the door is securely locked, you pull your crappy cell phone out of your pocket. The phone is off. Your phone is never off, so that can only mean one thing. It’s dead. “Fxck.” You curse under your breath. That means you have no way to call for a ride home. For a moment, you consider going back into the store and using the phone in there. As you are reaching for the keys, you feel you have some spare change in your pocket. ~Hmm..maybe it wouldn’t hurt to try the payphone in the park.~
You take a glace at the park across the street. The payphone is clearly located under a bright street lamp. Taking a deep breath, you decide to cross the road and go into the wooded park. It shouldn’t be that big of a deal. Not only do you usual walk through the park during your break, but you used to play at it when you were little. The only difference, it has always been during the day.
Shaking off all of your nerves, you slowly trek across the park. You are halfway to the payphone when you hear a stick crack behind you. Your breath and heart stop for a moment. ~It’s just an animal, stop being so paranoid.~ You continue walking, but some leaves begin to crumble behind you. The sound is increasingly getting closer. The safest thing at the moment would seem to be, make a run for it. You start to run but you hear someone chasing you. Stupidly, you decide turn around to look who it is, but you trip on a root.
The ground comes fast. An extreme headache instantly hits you. “Ow.” You mutter. You try to get up, something comes atop of you and pushes you down. Your arms are now pushed above your head, and someone is sitting on top of you. The street lamp lightens the man’s face. He looks like he could possibly be about your age, maybe 17. There is messy, dirty blond hair covering his memorizing gray eyes. The eyes grab your attention, and you can’t stop gazing. Before you get too caught up, you remember what kind of trouble you're in. A strange man, even if he has amazing eyes, was chasing and now is on top of you. The only thing you can think to do is a natural instinct to scream. Before you can even get out a yelp, his soft lips meet yours. It is almost like his lips melt into yours. You were paralyzed within the kiss. This man could kill you with only the power of his lips. You are not sure if you want to push him away, if you even were strong enough. Slowly, he draws away.
"My, my, my you are a beautiful one aren't you and you fit the description of what he wanted.." His words seductively rolled off his tongue.

"What?Wh,"was all you could get out.

He cut you off and said, "Your questions will be answered but for now you are coming with me.” It appeared that he was leaning down to kiss you again, except he made a turn for you neck. The next thing you can remember is a sharp pain in your neck before you passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So..That was the first story I EVER wrote..it is okay. Well, there has been quite of bit of editing since.
It was pretty popular on Quizilla.
I'd say it gets a LOT better!
Okay bye!
~Charmedmiss