Why me?

Why me? Chapter 10

You have a very restless night after the bad dream. You just can't see to get the driver's image out of our head, or you sister. For some reason you feel something is seriously wrong. You go to the balcony and see that the sun is setting. You head to go into the bathroom and take a shower. Still your sister on your mind. You slowly get dressed and go downstairs. You finds the guys watching T. V.
You: Good Morning.
Tom: Hey how are you doing?
You: Okay..
You sit down and watch TV with the guys it's a reality show. Blah, but you decide not to interrupt. When it goes to a commercial, you speak up.
You: I was wondering if I could go back and see my family?
Robert: But you don't exist anymore.
You: Yea, but I had a bad dream last night, about my sister, I want to see if she alright.
Tom: You can, but you know that she wouldn't be able to see you.
You: Why don't I exist anymore? I mean what did you do?
Robert: Well that night in the park I actually killed you and left your body, but when you came here your spirit came back to life but your appeared to be "body" didn't. So your family thinks that you are dead.
You: Wow, so I can be there, but they wouldn't know it?
Tom: Exactly.
You: Well then when can we go and see them?
Robert: Right now I guess, and since it is night we can fly there. Why do you want to fly with on the way there?
I guess that I will go with Tom on the way there and Robert on the way back.
Tom:*with devilish smile* Good.
You guys head outside and Tom takes off into the air with you in his arms. He does all kinds of tricks and flips. After about 20 minutes of flying Tom gets on his back and [so his wings are pointing to the ground and you are above him]kisses you, full if passion. Then, he let's go and not just of your lips. He lets you fall towards the ground. You are falling and screaming not believing that he just dropped you maybe 200 feet. Then when you about 30 feet away from the ground;you feel two arms around you waist,
You say out of breath," Why did you do that?"
Tom: Did you think I was going to let you die?
Tom turns you so you are looking at him.
You: No, but still! It scared the hell out of me!
Tom: Good, at least you trust me.
You: But NEVER, ever do that again. If you want to live.
Tom: Haha okay.
You look and see that you are at your house.
You: Okay we are here. Now can you put me down?
Tom: Not before you tell me who you like better me or Robert?
You: I like you both the same.
Tom: That's not the right answer.
You: I am going to have to say that I like you aren't I.
Tom: Of course, anyway it is the truth.
You:*sigh* Tom, now I said. It let me down!!
Tom: Say the whole sentence.
You: I like Tom.
Tom: Better than who?
You: Robert.
Tom: Good job.
He lowers you both to the ground beside Robert.
Tom: Guess what Robert?
Robert: What?
Tom: _____, likes me better than you. She said it.
You: I had to otherwise he wouldn't put me on the ground.
Robert: Tom why do you always at so child like? But nevermind here we are ______.Who do you want to go inside with you? We can make ourselves invisible; so one of us can go in there with you.
Well you go with either Tom and Robert. You walk up to your door with TR[that is what I am going to call Tom or Robert]. You ring the doorbell and a girl about you height and weight answers the door she has short black hair and green eyes. She is wearing all black and you remember her more like a white t-shirt and jeans type of girl. Girl- Next Door was her type. She looks around confused because she can't see anyone; you walk in. She closes the door behind the both of you.
You: Jen.
Mom: Who was that?
Jenny: No one.
Your sister walks up the stairs to her room.
You and TR walk into the kitchen where your parents are. Your dad is reading the something while your mom is cooking dinner[remember it is night].
Mom: I was hoping that was someone with more information on _____. It has been a week since they have updated us.
Dad: Well they might not find anything more. All they found on her body was two little bite marks. They can't arrest a bat or a wolf, can they?
Mom: She was my baby.
Dad: Mine too, honey.
You can see that TR is hurt from this. He knows that your family will never know what really happened to you. When you see this you decide to go upstairs.
TR: Okay.
You both walk into your old room. It is much different. All of your posters of your favorite bands are gone, your CD's, clothes, shoes; everything gone.Your walls used to be dark purple room, now are white. The sheets on the beds are white everything is white; it looks like a hospital room.
You: What did they do to my room?
TR: It wasn't always like this?
You: Of course not!! I have to get out of here. This is making me sick.
You both walk into your sister's room. It is also much different.
Her used to be blue, now maroon. You walk over to her closet and see that all of her clothes are dyed black. Jenny is sitting on her bed crying. You walk over to her and try to comfort her even thought you know that it isn't helping. She doesn't even know that you are there. She is looking at a picture of you and her at the beach last summer.
Jenny: Why? Why did you have to leave us ______? I miss you so much. I wish I could just see you one more time just to say goodbye.
You: I'm right here, Jenny!!! Except you just can't see me!! This just isn't right ;you don't deserve this.
TR puts his arm around you.
TR: It's okay. Calm down.
He messages your back and you calm down a little. Jenny keeps talking.
Jenny: But don't worry ____. I know that what killed you wasn't just a wolf or a bat; I think that it was a vampire. I know it was all of the signs point to that. And don't worry I will take care of them for you.
You: Oh wow, how does she know? Do you think that she is going to become a vampire slayer or something?
TR: I-I have no idea.
He even seems a little nervous now.
Mom: Jen, it is time for dinner. Come on down.
You: We can leave now. I know that my sister can take care of herself.
You and TR walk downstairs and out to your front yard where the other guy is standing. You tell him all that happened.
Robert: Okay let's go home.
Robert picks you up and extends his wing and starts to fly at a much slower and calmer pace than Tom. You see Tom soaring ahead of you guys; so you two were all alone.
Robert: Now my turn to ask. Why do you like us? First Tom, then me?
You: Okay I can do that. Well you are both very good looking.
You see that your statement made Robert blush.
When you first meet Tom, you get what you see. A outgoing , fun, and unpredictable guy like today with the whole dropping me 200 feet. While, you on the other hand; when I first met you I was scared. Mostly because you bit me, but even the second time I saw you. You kinda scared me. But once I got to know you , you are shy, sweet and one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You and Tom are very different for brothers. You look and see that you are at their house.
Robert: When we get inside there is something that I have to tell you.
You land on the ground and walk in and see Tom watching TV.
Tom: Wow, it took you guys a long time.
Robert: I think that we should tell her about tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh! What's happening tomorrow?!?!?!!?
I might post it tonight, cause I should actually work on homework tomorrow, but I'll see.
I would LOVE comments on which guy you like better. Even if it is both.
~Thanks, Charmedmiss =D