Why me?

Why me? Chapter 11

It looked empty without the recap.
So it's back!
Recap:
Robert: When we get inside there is something that I have to tell.
You land on the ground and walk in and see Tom watching TV.
Tom: Wow it took you guys a long time.
Robert: I think that we should tell her about the day after tommorrow?

Q.S.
Tom: Probably. Except I'm not telling her.
~Great, another huge secret.~
You all sit down and Tom turns off the TV.
Robert: Don't worry it isn't anything serious. It is just that ever year, there is a party for all of the vampires. Well actually it is more like a royal ball, and well we have always hated them. Since we were dragged to them since birth.Except this year we get to have it at our house; since the king and queen host it every year. Since you are the soon to be queen and one of us is going to be king; we get to have it this year.
You: Sounds fun, do I get to help decorate? We will make it be a real par-tay.
Tom: I guess you could. The maid was going to, but you can probably help.
You: Yea I will do it tomorrow!! But let's eat now I am starving!
Robert: Okay. Sounds good.
You all get up and go into the kitchen. The cook is here tonight. All Tom and Robert do is drink the 'wine'. You eat whatever and it fills you up.
You: What happens when you run out?
Tom and Robert look confused. Then Tom figures it out.
Tom: Well we go and get some more.
You: So you kill people to live.
Robert: We have to; it isn't a choice. It is a curse.
You: I know, but it doesn't seem like you would kill anyone. I am sleepy I think I am going to go to bed.
You walk upstairs and you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around and see Robert.
You: Hey
Robert: Tom and I decided that I would spend the night with you tonight, since we don't want anything to happen to you.
You: I'd like that.
You both walk to your room holding hands.You go and sit on your bed and you are all the sudden sad.
Robert: Is something wrong?
You: Nah.
Even thought something is wrong.
~I just can't believe that it is all happening to me. Why Me?[ had to use the title. it was calling me]~
Robert: Wow, that's strange.
You: What's strange?
Robert: I could just read your mind.[remember he couldn't do that before]
You: That means that you feel a connection to me.
You smile and then lean in closer to him until your lips are almost touching. You barely touch his lips then pull away.
You: Let's go to bed.
Robert starts to strip down to his boxers, while you to your undergarments.
You both get into bed since you only have one. He puts his arms around you, and it just feels so right.You two cuddle for a while. It seems like that is your thing now.You give him a kiss on his cheek. Then, he kisses you on your forhead. This continues, until you both become tired and fall asleep. But before that Robert says.....
Robert: I love you.
You: I love you too.
And you fall asleep in his arms.

You wake up and see that Robert is gone already. You get up and get dress and walk down the stairs.You don't hear anyone talking in the whole house. There is an erie silence. You eat some cereal. Then maid walks in.
Maid: I could have made you some breakfast. Sorry.
You: Don't worry . I love cereal. Where are the guys?
Maid: They went out to eat.
You: Oh.
You knew what kind of eating she was talking about.
Maid: I heard that you wanted to help decorate.
You: Yea I did, actually.
Maid: Then follow me.
You: Okay, sounds good. What's your name by the way.
Maid: Rose.
You: Oh that's pretty.
Rose: Thank you ma'am.
[And I am sorry if that is someone's name if it is just change the maid's name.]
All day Rose and you decorated the house with ribbons and ballons. As you worked you talked with her and had pizza.The place looked great. Just as you finished the guys walked in laughing.
You: What are you laughing about?
They notice you and stop. Probably about you.
Tom: Nothing.
Robert: This place looks great.
Trying to change the subject I suppose.
Tom: Oh yea, it really does.
You: Thanks, but don't give me all of the credit Rose did a lot!
Tom: Well, it looks like it is my turn.
You: Yes it is. Bye Robert.
Robert: Bye.
Robert: ~Don't do anything that I wouldn't do.~
You~ Okay I won't.~
Robert goes up the stairs and leaves you and Tom. Tom chases you up the stairs into your room and tickles you.
You: Stop!!*laughs* Stop!!*laughs*
Tom: Fine, fine.
You: Thank you. I think I am going to take a bubble bath.
Tom: Okay, sounds good to me.
You walk into the bathroom with your clothes and turn the water on.You are sitting there and enjoying the water and bubbles when the door opens and Tom walks in with just his boxers on.
Tom: Can I join you?
You just nod.
Tom gets in and you two just sit there then you move over to him and snuggle .After about an hour or so you both get out and go to bed.
You: Goodnight.
Tom: Goodnight.
Tom gives you a kiss and wraps his arms around you.
Tom: I love you.
You: I love you too.
You fall asleep.

You wake you and see that Tom is still there. You look at the time and see that you have slept late. Really late!!! There is only 5 hours until the party!! You wake Tom up and tell him. He goes and gets dressed while you do the same. You wear a big fluffy black dress that is incredibly pretty. You curl your hair and do your nails and make-up. And the final touch your crown. You smile at your appearance in the mirror. You look quite nice! You have spend two hours doing all of this. You walk downstairs and see that Tom and Robert are dressed in suits. They look absolutely hot!
Tom looks up at you.
Tom: Wow.
He looks stunned.
Robert: ____ you look great.
You:Thanks. You both look very handsome. Well let's set out the food and put the final touches on.

You do what you said and then you hear the doorbell. Tom opens the door to find his parents. After then all of these people came. It even made huge mansion seemed small. Your table was at the front, and you were just sitting there. It was a little weird. Strange vampires kissing your hands and greeting you. Finally, you took a break and sat down. Tom and Robert come over and sit down. You see two pretty vampiress come over and start to flirt with them. You decide to leave. No reason to be jealous.
You: I have to go to the restroom. I will be back.
You get up and start walking to the bathroom you are glancing around at everyone, and then your eyes meet a set of red eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooh!
so a lovely dovey chapter.
there will only be one guy at the end though!
and a huge cliffty!
even if it doesn't seem like it.
believe me it IS! =D
~Charmedmiss