Why me?

Why me? Chapter 12

Recap:
You get up and start walking to the bathroom you are glancing around at everyone and then your eyes meet a set of red eyes.

Q.S.
You knew instantly who it was.
You whisper: Bart
You look across the room and see another set of red eyes and you see that it is Tod.
~Oh great, I'm cornered.~
You decide to just go ahead and go to the bathroom and act like you didn't see either of them. So you just continue walking towards the bathroom. Taking deep breaths trying to calm down.
You see the hallway to the bathroom and turn, but as you do you look behind you. You see Tod following you. Fear has taken over you. You can see that your hands are shaking.

~Tod's POV~
Her eyes met yours and you knew that she saw you. Even if she walks off like nothing. She isn't as good of an actress as she though. What was even stranger was that she just keep walking away from her knights in shinning armor.
You: Perfect
~ My plan is working out better and better.~
You walk past all of the people. Thank goodness people don't know you, otherwise you would probably be distracted. Then you see her turn down a hallway. You catch up to her so you are right behind her. She turns around. At first, she looks scared, like a little lost puppy. It was weird, it turned you on. Maybe I won't kill her after I marry her. She could bring me a lot of joy. She is really trapped now. Backing farther and farther into the corner. You follow her down the hallway, and no one is there.
You corner her and you see that her face is white as a ghost. Scared to death, practically. You grab her around the waist and start kissing her neck. You would bite her, but then your plan would be ruined. Of course, that can not happen, and it won't.
You kiss her until you get to her ear and say....
You:Aller dormir,mademoiselle. [p.s. that is french if you would like to know what it says message me!] She slowly closes her eyes. You and her go away in a black puff, same as Bart.

~Back with the guys that didn't save you!~
Tom and Robert were both waiting for you back at your table. They sent the girls away, they were trying to do more than just flirt. Probably just wanted to become queens.
Tom: I wonder what is taking her so long.
Robert: I don't know but she needs to come out soon before we have to...
Except Robert doesn't get to finish and is interrupted by his mother.
Queen:Where is _____?
Tom: Bathroom.
Queen: Well it is time for you boys to present her to all of the vampires.
Robert: We know, we know.
Queen: Well maybe she is nervous I am going to go and find her.
Robert: We will come with you.
You three check all of the bathrooms in the house and well obviously you were not to be found.
Queen: Well, where is she?
Tom:Wait who is invited to this party?
Queen: Well of the vampires. I thought that you two knew that.
Robert: Bart.
Tom: Tod.
Queen: Do you think that they took her?
Robert: Well it is the perfect opportunity. With all these people, no one would notice.
Tom: It is. Well we have to find her and call off the party.
Queen: Okay I will go and tell your father what has happened. Such a shame. Boys, you should have watched out her.

~Back to you~
You wake up and your head is throbbing.
~ What am I doing here.~
You looked around and see you weren't in your room at home. This room looked more like a hotel room.
It is pitch dark outside. You hear a sound, and see a tall man enter your room.
♠ ♠ ♠
4 more parts left!!!!! =O

then a sequel. haha which has like 17 parts.

~Charmedmiss