Why me?

Why me? Chapter 13

You look at him carefully from head to toe. He has shaggy, brown hair. He's thin and a couple of feet taller than you. He was wearing all black, black shoes, pants, belt, and shirt, but the most interesting thing about this man were his blood red eyes. They reminded you of someone or something but you just can't put your finger on it.
???: Hey, sweetheart glad to see that you are awake.
You: Awake? Who are you?
???: Honey, do you not remember me? I'm Tod, baby.
You: No... I don't remember you. Sorry.
Tod: Oh, it is probably because of the accident .
You: The accident?
Tod: Well about three days ago, we were out riding together at your favorite ranch. You love riding sweetie. It was a peaceful ride until the horse went wild and threw you off. You went flying and hit your head.The doctor said that you might experience some short term memory loss. It seems like you have forgotten about all the time we have spent together.
He looks at your hand, and you flow his eyes. You see there is a 24 carat diamond ring on your finger.
You: Are we getting married?
Tod: Yes, in a week. Two days before your birthday.
You: My birthday...
Tod: Do you remember what is going to happen on your birthday?
You: I am going to turn 17.
Tod: No, I mean yes, but you are also going to become a fairy.
You:Yea right and you are a angel?
Tod grimaces, almost looks offended by that statement.
Tod: No, no where near, but I am a vampire.
He shows his fangs. You flip out, and you jump off the bed. You start running out of the room not looking were you are going. You run into someone and fall down.
You look up and see that this is another guy he has blond hair and is wearing a white undershirt and a black over shirt unbuttoned over it and you can see his one pack. No just kidding you can see is 6 pack. He also has those red eyes.
???: Get out of my way . Watch were you are going!!
Tod: Bart, don't be rude.
He gives Bart a bothered look.
Bart walks around you and leaves while you get up.
Tod: Sorry about that. See, it was between him and me on who you were to marry. Well you picked me so now he doesn't like us very much. Let's go and get some breakfast.

At breakfast Tod talks to you about being queen of the vampire and everything.
Tod gets up and leaves you there. You can hear he is talking to Bart.
Bart: Did you tell all that she needs to know?
Tod: Yea, don't worry about it. We will be kings soon, not those scumbags. We will have won, but please try to be nice to her. We don't want her to be wondering about anything. Anyway the memory loss will wear off in a week, hopefully not less.
You wondered what they were talking about but decided not to worry about it. You spent the next two days with Tod and whenever you crossed Bart in the hall he always gave you the meanest looks. But at least Tod was nice to you but every now and then he would lose his temper.

~ Back with Tom and Robert~
Tom and Robert have been searching for you for 5 days. They have been searching the towns and checking all of the books.
Tom: Maybe we can call Dad again.
Robert: No he doesn't know anything, and anyway this is our battle not his.
Tom: Your right, but we have to do some...
Tom was cut off but the door slamming open.
They looked at the door and see a girl standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh who is at the door?
I have no idea...actually I do. =P
Post the next chapter soon!
Have a good weekend.
~Charmedmiss.