Why me?

Why me? Chapter 14

Tom and Robert were studying her carefully. She was dressed in all black She had the looks of a vampire slayer with knifes and steaks in her pockets.
Girl: Where is she?
Tom: Who are you? What are you doing here? And who are you talking about?
Girl: I am Jenny, _____'s sister and I am looking for her. So stop asking dumb. I'll ask one more time, where is she??
Robert: No one by the name of ______ is here.
Jenny: No, they told me that she would be here. That two vampires by your names took her, and I am here to take her back. So tell me where she is, or I will kill you both.
Robert: Who is They?
Jenny: It is none of your business.
Tom: We are telling you the truth she was here, but she isn't anymore. We are trying to find her, but we can't .We have tried everything, but maybe if you tell us who They is, maybe They can help us find her.
Jenny: Ugh, okay.
~Flashback~
After we found my sister's body I knew that a wolf didn't kill her I knew that it was a vampire. So I searched the internet and I found this website about how to kill a vampire. So I clicked on the link and poof I appeared in this dark room with this old man maybe in his sixties. He was surrounded bu many other people in the background.
Man: So you want to kill vampires.
Jenny: Well not exactly. See I think that vampires kidnapped my sister.
Man: What is her name?
Jenny: ________.
Man: Oh, I see she is the One. I will tell you where the vampires are, and I will bring you to her. You do have to promise to kill the vampires and also not to tell them who we are just address us as Them.
Jenny: Will I get my sister back?
Man: Yes.
Jenny: Okay, anything for her.
Man: Just snap twice if you need us.
The old man snapped his fingers and Jenny was in a uniform type of thing. Then he snapped his fingers again, and she was in front of the Tom and Robert's house.
~End of Flashback~
Robert: Do you think that " They " could help us find _____?
Jenny: I don't know I could try.
Jenny snapped twice and all three of them arrived in the dark room.
Man: Are these the vampires?
Jenny: Yes, my sister isn't at their house.
Tom: She is with two other vampires named Bart and Tod. Can you bring us to them?
Man:I can, and I will. Jenny, you broke our promise; so you will pay.
Jenny: What do you mean pay?
He snapped his fingers and they were gone.

~Back to You two minute before 12:00 A.M.[ your birthday]~
Tod and you are cuddled up on the couch watching T. V. when the clock chimes 12:00.
Tod: Happy Birthday!!
Then, he kisses you.
Tod: Are you ready?
You: I think so.
Tod sets out blue crystals, and you start to be surrounded by a blue light. You can't see Tod or the room anymore. You start to feel light-headed and pass out.

~ Tod POV~
You smile and see that the transformation is almost over. You hope that it doesn't hurt her too much. You hate those thoughts, but they keep coming. She has really worn on you and you kinda of like her. You are actually starting to care..
The door opens, and it breaks your train of though.
You see who it is.
You: Oh shit. Bart hurry up and come down here!
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more!!!
It was short, but oh well.
~Charmed miss