Why me?

Why me? Chapter 15

~Narrator's POV~
Jenny, Tom and Robert are in front of a huge mansion that looks like their own.
Robert: Well that wasn't much help; we are back at our house. What are we going to do now.
Tom opens the door and finds .......
Bart walking rapidly down the stairs.
Bart: They found us!!
Jenny: Where is _____?
They all look over to you .They see that you have passed out and are floating off of the ground.
Tom: She is becoming a fairy. Robert go and see if she is okay. We can handle them.
Robert runs over towards you.
Tod runs towards Tom ready to attack and Bart runs towards Jenny, while she gets out one of her sharp knifes.
Tom to Tod: You ready to fight! Cause you know you are going to lose, you always do.
Tom tackles Tod to the ground, and slams his head against the ground. Tod grimaces, but still manges to get up. Tod grabs Tom shirt and punches him in the face. Tom shakes it off, while grabbing Tod and pinning him up against the wall.
Tom:What did you do to her while she was here?
Tod just smirks. Tom punches him. Now crimson blood is running down his nose. Tom threw him on the ground, and it looked like Tod hit is head and was out.
Jenny and Bart are circling each other.
Bart: So you are _______ 's lame sister that doesn't have any powers. How old are you anyway? 8 or something?
Jenny: Try more like 15.
Jenny throws the knife that she was holding. Bart grabs it in mid-air.
Bart: Nice try.
Bart charges at Jenny and puts the knife to Jenny's throat.
Bart: What are you going to now? I could kill you, but nah you're too pretty. Bart hits Jenny on the head, and she passes out.
Robert to you: _____ are you okay?
You don't answer just turn to your side.
Tom runs over to Jenny and sees if she is okay.
Bart heads towards Robert and attacks him and throws him against the wall. Robert touches his head, and it is bleeding. He is too weak to get up.
Bart walks over to you.
Tom stops examining Jenny and walks over to Bart and pushes him hard to the ground. Bart gets up and tackles Tom they fight on the floor. Throwing punches whenever able. Tom smashes Bart's head against the fire place and Bart passes out.
Tom turns around and see that you are awake and grounded.
You: Wha-t happ-en-ed?
Tom runs over to you and looks at you in amazement. He has missed her for so long. Now she was here, and awake.
You: Who are you?
Tom: _____ , it's me. Tom.You must of had some memory loss when you transformed.
You: What?
You look at your new little, blue wings. You look and see that you are wearing a sparkly blue dress. Not necessarily your style.
You look over and see that Tod is getting up. But why was he down?
You: Tod, honey. Are you okay?
Tom: Huh? How did you remember him? And did you just call him HONEY!?!?
Tod smirks again, and takes your hand.

Tod walks over to Tom and punches him in the mouth. Tom throws another punch back at him in the stomach. Tod kicks him on his shin and, Tom falls to the ground. Tod knees him in the head again. Tom falls unconscious.
Tod grabs you and pulls you downstairs.
You: Why did you do that?
Tod: He wants to kill you baby. I had too.
You: He seemed nice.
Tod: Forget him. We have to get married right now otherwise, I won't be able to become king. I mean marry you. Come on!
Tod brings you down to the dungeon.
You: We are getting married in a dungeon??
Tod: Yes, you are.
He tugs your arm hard.
All of the sudden you had this flashback of you and Tom kissing at a lake. Then it went to you and Robert when you were cuddling on the couch.
You: That was strange.
Tod: What?
Before you could answer him you had another flashback of Bart and Tod. You were chained to the wall in rags. They were talking to you and cussing at you. It wasn't like them at all. Then everything comes back.
Tod: Oh damn it. We are too late, your memory is coming back.
You: I am NOT marring you!! I hate you!! You will never be king!
Tod: If I can't have you then no one will.
Tod pulls out a knife and throws it towards you heading straight for your stomach there is no way you will be able to move in time....
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not a great fight scene writer.
But I hope you liked it anyway.
Next one is the last one, before the sequel.
Thank you so much to everyone that reads and comments!
You have stuck with me all the way. Thank you for that!
~Charmedmiss