Why me?

Why me? Chapter 16 ~ Finale~

Setting:
Back upstairs where the fight was. A few second after you and Tod headed downstairs.

Robert POV
You wake up with a throbbing headache. You touch your head and feel icy cold blood. You lick it off your hand and get up. You have to find _____, quickly..You see that Tom is waking up too. You get up and walk over to him.
You: Are you okay?
Tom: I guess, but you are the one I am worried about look at your head. Ouch!!
You: Forget it. Come on we have to find _____. I think Jenny will be alright Bart looks like he is out and is going to be for a while.
Tom: She didn't remember us! He must have put some curse on her. But before I passed out I saw that they were going through that door. I bet he is going to marry her to become king. Come on hurry!!
You and Tom get up and rush downstairs and realize that you are heading towards a dungeon. You get there first and see that Tod just threw a knife towards _____. There is not way that you will be able to save her and same goes for Tom. An icy tear falls down your cheek.

Back to your POV
You see the knife and you are frozen. You do the only thing you can do. You stick out your hands hoping it will stop the pain. You close your eyes waiting for the knife. You open your eyes and notice that the knife is floating in mid-air turned around facing Tod.You realize that this must be your fairy side kicking in. Thank god, you are a fairy. You see that Tod is turned around now. Figuring you are already dead. He is facing Tom and Robert and says,"Now it is your turn to die."
You concentrate on the knife so now it is moving forward and hits Tod in the middle of his back. Hard!
Tod screams in pain and manages turns around to look at you.
Tod:*breath unsteadily* Wh-at I th-ought th-at I ki-ll-ed you.
You: Well you though wrong.
Tod:*barely breathing now*B-ut-t I - lo-ve y-ou.
Tod eyes go blank, and he falls on the floor.
You cant believe what you just did. Even though he was evil, you never thought you could kill anyone. Roberts walks over to you and puts his arm around your shoulder.
Robert:_____,you did the right thing; he was evil. But you have to do something now, that could possibility be harder than what you just did.
You have calmed down enough to talk.
You:What?
Tom:You have to chose which one of us you are going to marry.One of us has to marry you now before anything else happens. Bart, be up in any minute.
Robert: So who do you pick to marry you?
You: What I cant decide right now i need to have time to think about this. This is the biggest decision of my life!! I love you both so much.

Back upstairs with Jenny and Bart

Jenny's POV

Your eyes opened and you looked around the room. You see that everyone was gone except Bart who was laying at the other side of the room.
~ Now is my perfect chance. Just like the old guy wanted, I can kill a vampire and not the one that ____ loves~
You get up and walk over to Bart. You pull out your knife.
You: I am doing this for you ______.
You stick the knife into his heart.
Bart screams in agony, and opens his eyes to find his killer.
You look at him with pity, and then walk away. You snap your fingers to go and find the old man.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Finale.
I will try to get the first chapter of the sequel out soon.
Thanks for reading,
~Charmedmiss.