Why me?

Why me? Chapter 2

Recap:
"Your questions will be answered but for now you are coming with me." You felt a sharp pain in your neck then passed out.

-x-

Your eyes flutter open to find darkness. There is a small burning flame coming from a fireplace. It takes a few moments before your eyes get used to the conditions. Once, they do you realized you are laying on someone’s naked stomach. A shriek escaped your lips. He didn’t seem to bother or even move an inch. You took a deep breath and decided to think this out rationally. There had to be some explanation for this. Your mind was coming to a blank.
There was a bed side lamp that, you turned twice before it clicked on. The light illuminated the room. This bed room was humongous with a fireplace, California King bed,that you were laying in, dresser, desk and what seemed to be a separate door to a bathroom and closet. The guy now turned over on his back. Now, you had a change to get a good look at him. Absolute beauty was not sufficient enough to describe this masterpiece. His abs were perfection, with medium, curly dark brown hair. His face had a slight smile on it, which reviled he had dimples. Some strange force brought you to want to touch one of them. Slowly, your fingers moved toward his face as you traced his jawline and dimples. He noticed this and his eyes popped opened to reveal sea blue orbs. Eyes were always a soft spot in your heart, and his especially caught your attention. Without even noticing, you must have been staring at him for quite a while.
Your cheeks slowly start to rouge. The guy lets out a soft, burly chuckle. “I’m glad you’re awake. You’ve been asleep for I suppose a couple of days now. Rob was worried as usual.” His voice was how I expected it. Loud, heavy and deep, however very appeasing. It fit his size perfectly.You were so amazed by his eyes, size, looks, and voice you almost forgot that you were not meant to be in this strange place with this beautiful shirtless man.

A huge smile appears on the guy's face, and right before your eyes see two huge, white, sharp fangs. You jump off the bed and go stand by the fire. “What the hell? I must be dreaming.”
The guy lets out a sympathetic sign. “Sadly, you aren’t dreaming. Can you come back and sit down so we can talk?” You eyed him suspiciously before you decided what did you have to lose. The only other choice was to run, and if the rest of the house was as huge as the bedroom, he would find you easily.
You take a deep breath and sit at the edge of the huge bed, as far away as the guy as possible. “So, you may not believe me, but I’m a not necessarily human...”
You just roll your eyes. “Maybe I’m not dreaming, just drunk or high.”
This time the guy rolls his eyes, “ No, no _____ you are none of those things. This is reality. Do you remember a couple of nights ago?”
Just as he said that, it seemed as if a flashback hit you. Everything came back, especially the painful bite at the end. You felt your neck and there were bandages all over it.
You're shocked and feel a little dizzy. So this wasn’t a dream, even worst.
He slides over to your side, but you don't even noticed. You are too stunned to what you just heard. Vampires aren't real, are they? Oh yes, they are I just saw a pair of REAL fangs!

"Don't worry,_____. I would never hurt you."
“Ha.” You reply.
“I promise. No one wants to hurt you here.”
“A few nights ago?” You point to your bandages.
“It had to be done, ____. You’ll understand once we explain everything to you.” Tom replied while placing his arm around your shoulder, but you shook it off.

"Since you know my name somehow, what is yours?" You asked.

"Thomas, but you can call me Tom. I know your name because you are the one, _____. Also, I can read minds, well not exactly. There has only been a few other cases. I didn’t think I would be able to either. I can only read the minds of those I feel connected with. So, you must be the one. "He says with excitement in his voice.

His happiness makes you smile, but then you remember that he is a vampire and stop.
"Since you said you won’t hurt me, can you tell me where I am?" You ask, still a little nervous.
"At my brother's and my house." Tom explains simply.
"Okay, but why?" You question.
"Well see....."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! Well a little one, but still.
&& I'm thinking of putting my other story up. So I probably will.