Why me?

Why me? Chapter 3

Recap:
"Where am I?"You ask, still a little nervous.
"At my brother's and my house" Tom explains.
"Okay, but why?" You question.
"Well see....."

Quiz Start:
"Well see....______, actually I think that I have told you enough already. Robert can tell you the rest."
"Robert?" You question. Tom's sky blue eyes pour into yours, sending chills down your spine.
"He's the guy that brought you here." Tom said slowly.
You chuckle lightly. "Why would I want to see the man that kidnapped and bit me?"
"He had to." Tom attempted to explain, but stopped there grabbing your hand gently. "You're going to meet him in just a couple of minutes at dinner. There is a dresser over there with some clothes that might be to your liking and size." You thought to ask why they had clothes your size, but you decided it wasn't even worth it. This day all had a dreamlike appeal anyway. Tom grabbed a couple of clothes from his own dresser and headed to the bathroom.

You walk over to the beautiful wooden dresser and open it and see all of these amazing dresses. You chose a lacy black strapless dress. It is absolutely gorgeous and it fits you perfectly. You start fixing your hair when Tom walks in dressed in black pants and dark purple shirt that is half buttoned, just so you can see his chest.
"Wow you look great" Tom said looking up at you.
You: Thanks
You blush and think, you look pretty hot yourself.
But instead say," You look nice too."
Tom: Why didn't you just say what you felt?
You:What?
Then you remember that he can read your minds. Just great.
You:Well..umm.. I don't know.
Tom: Well we better get downstairs otherwise Robert will wonder what we are doing up here.
Tom opens the door and you guys walk down the hall until about halfway when Tom pushes you against the wall and kisses you deeply. At first you are hesitant to kiss back, but start to anyway.
Then he breaks away.
You: Why did you stop?
Tom just laughs and says, "I thought you wanted to know why you are here."
You: Yea,I do! That's right.
Then the two of you go down a very long staircase.
You come to see that this is more than a house; it's a mansion.
You looked around and saw there were no windows or bright lights, only dim candles in corners. You shivered remembering you were in a house with vampires. Who knows how many.
You reach a dining room and sit down.
Tom sits across from you.
You: So... where is this Robert?
Tom: I don't know, he should be here by now.
????: I am right here brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yep, another chapter.
I hope you like it! =D
I'll go ahead and post another story or chapter right now...not sure. Or both!