Why me?

Why me? Chapter 4

Recap:
You: So... where is Robert?
Tom: I don't know.
????: I am right here brother.

Quiz Start:
You stand up and turn around to see a guy about a foot taller than you with messy dirty blond hair and gray eyes.
You could recognize those eyes anywhere.
"Good,she's awake." Robert said sitting down at the table.
You:So, let's get down to business. Why did you kidnap me?
Robert: Ugh. Tom I thought that you were going to tell her!! Do I have to do everything around here?
Tom: I thought we agreed you would tell her.
Then your stomach growls. ~Perfect timing.~
Robert: I'm a little hungry too let's eat first.
Robert rings a bell and a girl older than you, maybe 25 years of age or so walks in and asks what you want.
She says they have everything.
You decide to test her and except I couldn't think of any strange breakfast foods!
So I ordered a banana and strawberry smoothie with pancakes.
She brought it out within minutes and said,"Here you go Miss."
She walks over to Tom and says here your go Prince Tom and here you go Prince Robert.
You:Whoa! Wait up, did she just call you both princes?!?
Robert: See, ____ that is one reason why you're here.
You: What do you mean?
Robert: See our dad is the king of vampires and he is about to retire soon so one of us has to take his place.
~Oh great I'm in a house full of prince vampires~
You remember the bite on your neck.
Panic strikes you.
You:Am.. I- I a vampire also?
Robert: No, I had to bite you so I could bring you here. You were hard to handle, too.
You: I still don't see why you need me.
Robert:Well see for us to be king we have to have a queen right?
You: I guess....
You were hoping you were guessing the wrong thing. Even if these guys are hot, there are still vampires and I can't be queen of all the vampires!
Robert: Well in our kingdom a queen has to look a certain way and be mortal until marriage. She has to have brown hair and green eyes and has to be about your height.
You: Well aren't there other girls that have my color hair, eyes and are my height?
Robert: Yes but you are different. I could feel that you where the one. It is hard to explain but you just are. You'll learn more later.
You:So I have to marry one of you and become Queen of the Vampires?!?!?!?
Robert: Basically.
Robert said it like it was nothing.
The next thought that entered your mind was how soon.
You: How long until the wedding?
Robert:Two months,
You:That is hardly any time to get married and fall in love!!
Robert: I am sorry there is no other choice...
You:Well there are two of you and one of me so what happens to the other guy?
Tom: Well, you marry one of us. The other guy gets to live the rest of his life normally.They get to have a normal life... which we both want. We get to marry whoever we want and, we wouldn't be vampires anymore. Personally I don't know how it all works but it is all part of this prophecy.
Robert: Sadly, it isn't just that easy. If all of that was even easy. See we have, I guess you can call, them enemies. They also what to be king and rule over all of the vampires. Well actually few minutes ago I didn't tell you the whole truth about you. Well you are part of the prophecy. There is only one person that a Prince Vampire can marry to become King. So when you were born, you were chosen to be the one that determines whose is king. If our enemies get you and marry you then one of them will be king, and they aren't good people, or vampires.
You: How many enemies do you have?
Tom: Just two and they look very much like us but have very different personalities. Also, they know that we have you and, they will do everything in their power to get you so they can become and king. Once they become king they will probably kill everything that gets in there way humans, vampire, demons anything, everything.They will have the power. So, of course we don't want this to happen.
You: Wow.That's a lot to take in. I'm the chosen girl to marry a Prince Vampire. Two guys that look like you two are out to get me. What about school, parents and friends?
Robert: As I said before that you were chosen to be Queen of the Vampires when you were born, so you don't exist anymore... and if you did try and go back and see your parents again they wouldn't know who you where, you may not even be invisible, we have never done this before.So if you try to escape you will have nowhere to go. No one knows you in your world.
This is your home now, ___________.

You get up with tears running down your cheeks and run as fast as you can, not knowing where you are going. Not thinking about getting lost. You start to run down the hallway and take a few turns. You realize that this is not the right way and turn around. You see that you are lost and have no earthly idea where you are. Tears are coming down hard now. You slide down the wall and sit there for a few minutes just crying.
~Great I'm lost, don't exist and have to get married in two months today is the worst day of my life~

Tom POV:
You are sitting in the living room just thinking about how upset she must be.You remember when you found out. You think that maybe you should comfort her but, then change your mind and decided to give her sometime. Then you hear
~Great I'm lost, don't exist and have to get married in two months today is the worse day of my life~
You realize that it is _______.
You figure that you need to help her out since she is lost so you walk up the stairs and you keep hearing her thinking then all of the sudden it just stops you turn down one more corner and see someone unknown biting her neck you try to stop him but they vanish before your eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh cliffty!
So this is a pretty long one, it was originally two chapters.
I hope you understand the plot.
Message me if you don't. =D
Thanks for reading.