Why me?

Why me? Chapter 6

Recap:
~Robert POV~
You are sitting flipping through that channels when Tom busts in.
Tom: _______, is gone.They took her.
You:Who took her?
Tom:It was Bart.
You:Well lets go and save her.
You run upstairs to your room to get your supplies.You glance in ____'s room. You stop.
______ is laying in her bed fast asleep.
You:Tom!!!
Tom comes running down the hall and looks in ____ room and his jaw drops.
Tom:What 30 minutes ago she was being taking away by Bart.
Robert: Well then how is she here.....

QS:
~Back to You~
You wake up and realize that you are incredibly hungry. You look outside and, it looks like it is just getting dark.
~Good the guys will be up~
You walk out to the hallway and see that you weren't in the bedroom that you were in the first night; because the stairs were right by that bedroom. You walk downstairs and see the guys talking to each other. You decided to sneak up on them.
Tom: I swear I am not lying she was gone I saw him take her.
Robert: Then why was she in her room completely unharmed?Huh?
Tom: I have no idea.
~ Who are they talking about?~
Tom: ______ come on in and talk with us.
You: I hate that when you read my mind.
You walk in and sit down.
Robert: So tell us everything that happened between you and Bart.
You: Huh?
Tom: Remember you were taken by Bart...
You: Bart? Name doesn't ring a bell.
Tom: What's wrong with you? I saw with my own two eyes, Bart take you!! You disappeared for 30 minutes, for crying out loud!
You: I don't remember....
Robert: Well how did you get in your bed?
You: Uhh..Well...actually, I have no idea. The last thing I remember is going to look for one of you two.
Tom: They erased her memory those stupid bastards!!
Robert: You don't remember anything?
You: Nothing.
Robert: Hmm..not good. They are more powerful then we expected. We can't let them take you again. You are going to have to stay will one of us at all times. Even sleeping.
Robert smiles and blushes.
Tom: Well, who do you want to stay with tonight?
You: Ummm.. I don't know pick a number.
Tom: 5!
Robert: Ugh! I was going to say 5. So um, 3.
You: It was 8. So I guess Tom.
Tom: Hell ya!!! I mean I have the perfect night planned for us, come on.
Tom grabs your hand and the two of you run outside while Robert gets up and gets up trying not to act hurt.
You turn around to say goodbye but he is already gone.
You and Tom slow down when you get to a garage with two cars in it. Both are Mustangs one is black the other is red.
Tom: Well let's go.
He jumps into the red one and you follow him.
Tom:Well we are going to get something to eat. What are you on the mood for?
You: Hmmm.. Italian.
Tom: That sounds good how about we go to Macaroni Grill?
You: Sounds good.
Tom zooms off to the restaurant.
You notice that this town is very different from your hometown. You haven't hardly seen two people. Then you remember that it is night. You and Tom arrive at the restaurant and walk inside holding hands.
Tom: So what do you want?
Tom:I'll order.
Waiter: What would you like?
Tom:I'll order.One large plate of spaghetti with meatballs.
Waiter: Dining in or out?
Tom:Out tonight.
You look at him strangely and, he gives you a look that says don't worry.
Waiter: Okay, it will be out in a few minutes.
You: Dining out where?
Tom: You'll see.
You: What did you plan? Tell me!
Tom: Just be patient.
You: *Scoff* Okay.
The Waiter brings out the food and Tom leads you back to the car.
A few minutes later you guys arrive at a lake and, it is absolutely beautiful.
You are in aww as Tom gets out a picnic basket and a blanket and spreads it out on the ground. You two sit down. Tom gets out two forks and, you both start talking and eating. Until you and Tom both get the same piece of spaghetti. You slurp the piece up until you and Tom's lips meet. It is a brief kiss bu,t it was strangely amazing.
You blush and so does Tom slightly but, you can still see it.You cuddle next Tom and look at the stars.You don't know for how long but, it was nice. Then it started getting really hot and had a dirty thought and decided to act on it.
You: I am really hot. Do you want to go for a little swim?
Tom smiles.
Tom: Of course.
You: Turn around.
You take off your clothes but leave your undergarments as Tom does the same. You hear a splash.
You turn around and Tom is already in the water waiting for you. You dive in off the dock. You swim towards Tom. He kisses you and you kiss back. It is passionate and, then it turns to a full make-out session.
Then you feel a tickle on your toes. You break the kiss and look down. You see a fish nibbling on your toe. Then it starts to bite hard and it hurts. You swim to the edge and put the blanket around you. The fish lets go and you see blood. Tom comes over there and sees the blood. You see his eyes going red.
You: Tom. Tom, are you okay?
Tom lends down and starts licking up the blood.
You: Tom STOP!! I am starting to feel lightheaded. Stop!
But he keeps going you feel like you are about to pass out when you both hear a wolf howl. Tom stops now your foot is all white since most of the blood is gone. You go and get a Band-Aid out of the picnic basket. Tom just sat there. You go and sit by him.
Tom: I'm soo sorry. I haven't eaten in a few day and when I saw your blood I just don't know. It was like I couldn't not have some. I am so sorry. Please forgive me.
You: Of course I forgive you. It's just instinct.
You both get your clothes back on and get out of the blankets. You two sit by the lake and fall asleep. You wake you and see that the sun should be coming up in an hour or so. You look for Tom but, he is GONE!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!!!!!!!!!
So yea a Tom love scene date.
Robert's next!