Why me?

Why me? Chapter 7

Recap:
You both get your clothes on and get out of the blankets. You two sit by the lake and fall asleep. You wake you and see that the sun should be coming up in an hour or so. You look for Tom but he is GONE!!

QS:
You take a deep breath and decided just to relax.~ He probably just went to get coffee or something right?~ You see that the sun is going to come up soon. Now you are starting to worry because you have no idea how to get back to the guy's house!! You turn around and see that Tom's car is still there. Hmmmmm maybe there is some phone in the car. You get up and walk up to the car and see that of course it's locked.
You decided that you have to break the window but, it doesn't work. It isn't like you aren't strong enough because you have been playing tennis for ten years. You got some upper body strength. It seems like the windows are bulletproof and the sun is about to come up any minute now. So if no one comes, they wouldn't come all the way until tonight. You have an idea because you're a smart too!
~Tom, Robert please will someone come and get me!!I am at the lake where you left me~
Then you hear a car stop behind you. You turn around and see Robert walking out of his black car will sunglasses on.
Robert:Come on we have to hurry the sun will be up very soon.Come on get in the car.
You both hurry to get into his car and, it is almost exactly the same as Tom.
You: Can you read my mind, too?
Robert: No, well yes but, I don't. I don't think that it is right to enter peoples minds like that. Then you wouldn't ever be safe in your mind again.
You:Exactly! Except, how did you know where I was?
Robert: Because Tom called me about an hour or so ago and said that he had some business to take care of.
You: What business would he have that is so important that he would leave me in a place where I have no idea how to get out of?
Robert: I don't know. He didn't tell me.
Robert pulls up in there driveway and walks into the house. You see that his skin on his arm got burned from the sun.
You: Robert, are you okay?
You point to his burn.
Robert: Yea,*grids teeth in pain*I'm fine.
You: Let me take care of it.
Robert nods.
Then he sits down at the table in the kitchen. You go and get the first aid kit. You sit by Robert and bandage his arm up.
Robert: Thanks, but you don't really have to do this.
You: Oh, I don't mind. I wanted to become a nurse. I was actually going to go to a nursing school and everything.I even had the money.But....ummm now I can't.
You can't help it, tears start to form in your eyes and, you let them loose.
Your life as you knew it was over.
Robert scoots closer to you and embraces you tightly.
Robert: I am really sorry. I hate for you to have to go through this it just isn't right. If it was my choice I wouldn't make anyone do this.
Now you are crying and can't stop. You had forgotten about your old life. You will never be able to follow any of your dreams and ambitions.
You calm down after a little while. Robert being there helped a lot. It made you feel a lot better.
Robert: Do you want to go in the den and watch a movie?
You shake your head in agreement.
Both of you slowly walk into the den, him still with his arm around you.
Robert: So what kind of movie do you want to see?
You: Well I think that Drama is out because I have already done enough crying today. How about....Horror?
Robert Okay but if you get scared don't blame me. I didn't pick out the movie.
You: Let's watch -insert favorite horror movie here-
You put the DVD in and then cuddle up next to Robert. You close your eyes at the scary parts and at one you grab Roberts arm really hard to the point where he has to say stop. Then, you two just cuddle for a while. It was nice different than with Tom. You had now reached under Robert's shell, and found he was just a shy, sweet guy.
When the movie is over, you realize you are a little hungry.
Then you hear Robert's stomach growling.
Robert: Are you hungry?
You:Yea and i'll guess you are too. But where are we going? The sun is still out?
Robert: Don't worry I'll cook.
You: You cook? Then, why do you have a Cook?
Robert: Yea, I cook and we have the Cook because Dad insists. Since we are princes and all. You both go to the kitchen and you sit down while Robert puts his apron on.
Robert: Like it?
You: You look adorable.
Then you crinkle your nose.
Robert: Well what do you want?
You:How about...
Then, you were cut off by the front door opening. A very larger, older man steps in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffy!
Basically, everyone is.
Hope you liked it as usual. =D