Why me?

Why me? Chapter 8

Recap:
Robert: Well what do you want?
You:How about...
Then you were cut off by the front door opening and and larger and older man walks in....

Q.S. :
You can see that the man has long gray hair that even is longer than yours. He is dressed in all black, from head to toe. He owns a pair of purple eyes; he is at least a foot taller than you. Probably between 50 and 60. Oh yeah, one more thing, he has a huge, gold crown on his head. He walks over to Robert and gives him a pat on the back.
Guy: Oh, so nice to see you again, son. How are you doing?
Robert was a little mad that his father walked in on your date but he says,"Fine and you?"
Dad:Excellent, never been better.
He smiles and starts to walk over towards you.
Dad: And who is this beautiful young lady?
You:______.
Dad: Aw what a pretty name it sounds like music.
He sticks out his hand and you do the same. He kisses your hand which is very unexpected.
Then you hear a familiar and an unfamiliar voice full the air. You see Tom and what you assumed to be his mom walk in. Their mom was wearing a black dress that the queens in England used to wear in the 1800's. She had blue-green eyes, she must have been several inches shorter than you. Also she had long gray hair like her husband and, she was a little plump. She also had a gold crown on her head. She went over and hugged Robert and gave him a peck on the cheek.
Then just like her husband she came over to you.
Mom: Hi, nice to meet you...
You: _____.
Mom: Hi,______.
You were looking at all of them.Tom and Robert didn't look like brothers at all. One had blond hair while the other had dark brown. One gray-eyed and the other blue. Also they looked nothing like their parents, not even their faces.Their dad said something and, it brought you out of your day dreaming or night dreaming. You couldn't really see what time of day it was.
Dad: Something smells good has the Cook been cooking?
Robert: No, dad I was cooking.
Dad: Well, where is your maid?
Robert: I gave her the day off. We do that once in a while.
Mom: Well, don't worry we brought our butler. Bob!!
A guy walked in in a tux walked through the door.
Bob: Yes, your majesty.
Mom:Can you fix us up something for dinner?
Bob: What would you like ma'am?
Mom: Anything, everything I truly don't care.
You all sit down at the table.Except you realize that you aren't dressed appropriately and neither was Robert or Tom.
Tom: I think that we will change into proper attire. Robert will you stay down here and keep our guest company then when I come down you can go up.
Robert said sure, but seemed a little pissed.
Tom and you walk up the stairs.
You: Why did you leave me at the park all alone?? I didn't know how to get back here!
Tom: I got a message from my parents saying that it was time for them to meet you. So I had to go. I didn't leave you all alone; I called Robert to pick you up. Obviously, he did. How is your toe?[lol that sounds funny]
You: Fine, I guess I haven't really looked at it.
You reach your room and you two hug you are still a little pissed off at him. You walk into your room and realize you haven't been in there for a while. You decide to take a shower, so you do and dry your hair. You wear a red dress with really thin straps.Then you wear black heels and a black necklace and earrings to match.
You comb out your hair and you see that you hair really looks good down and maybe you should wear it that way more often. You walk out of your room at the same time Robert does. He is wearing about the same thing as his father. He is even wearing a crown but it is smaller then the king's.
Robert: You look great.
You: So do you.
Robert: Sorry we didn't get to finish our first date.
You walk up to Robert and give kiss him softly. He seems surprised but, he kisses back. You remember that this is your first kiss with Robert. You pull away. You have already kissed both of the guys. You thought that you wouldn't end up liking either!
You: Later.
Robert smiles and you both walk down stairs.
You see that Tom is at the table wearing his crown too. All of this food is on the table. You can't believe it! There is so much of a selection!!! You sit down.
Dad: ______, we have something to give you.
He pulls out a box and it has............
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yep.
Chapter 8! Dang, that's far.
So yepppp, hopefully get another one out soon.
Don't know if I will be able tomorrow though...
~Charmedmiss