Why me?

Why me? Chapter 9

You look inside the box and see a crown with diamonds all over it. It also has your name engraved into it. You just look at it and can't believe that it is yours. You have never had anything this nice before.
You: Thanks!
King:So, you like it?
You: Of course! It is amazing.
King: Go ahead and try it on.
You put it on your head and of course, perfect fit. A huge smile forms on your face. You are actually feeling like royalty now.
You: Not that I don't like it or anything but, why do I get to have a crown?
Queen: Well you are about to take over my place. So right now, you are a princess but, you don't have to wear the crown all the time, only to special occasions.
King: Now it is time to eat. Bob!!!!
The king snaps his fingers and, in comes Bob with a lot of trays filled with food. You have never seen so much food at one meal. Except maybe that one breakfast..but still! You pick whatever your favorite food is.
King: Okay well let's get down to business. I am guessing that our sons have told you everything?
You: Um.. I suppose.
King: Well they told you that you have to marry one of them, in about a month or so and the reason why you were picked right?
You: Wait, wait why I was picked? They didn't say anything about that.
King: I didn't think so, since they wouldn't or shouldn't know.
You: Then why was I chosen?
King: Well your parents aren't your real parents?
You: What?
King: Well see your parents weren't human and neither are you.
King: See ________ you are a faerie. ( I know I spell it weird)
You were in shocked. You glanced around the table and saw that Tom and Robert were too.
King: See when you were born all of the faeries were in great danger. So I said that I would help any faerie that needed help. Your mom came to me and, we made a deal. I would have you marry one of my boys when you were 16 and until then I would keep you safe the rest of your life. So I took you in and gave you to your foster parents. Then I found out you were the chosen one, and it just happened to work out perfectly.
You were in shock after hearing this.
You: So you just left me at their door step.
King: Not the nicest way of putting it, but yes.
You: Okay..
King: I know that it is a lot to take in.
You: How didn't I know that I was a faerie until now?
King: Well when you turn 17 which is in a couple of weeks right?
You: Right.
King: That is when you will become one but not until then.
You: I have a sister, is she one too?
King: No you are the only one.
You: Oh. Well what kind of faerie am I?
King: A water one.
Queen: I think it is time we leave, and let this sink in. Bye sweethearts.
She walks over and says goodbye to her sons. The King got up and called Bob to come and left.
You are still sitting there in shock.
Tom: Sorry, we had no idea.
You: It's okay. I think that I need to get some sleep.
Robert: Okay.
You walk upstairs and go to your room and slowly fall asleep.

~Dream~
You walk out of your house with your sister Jenny who is a year younger than you. You get into your parent's car and turn on the radio. Never Too Late by Three Days Grace is on. You both start singing like you usually do. You are heading to a movie.You stop singing and look up and see a huge truck coming towards you. You try to break except don't have enough time. The truck hits the passenger side. Before you pass out you think that you remember the driver from somewhere, but where?
~End Dream~
You wake up sweating wondering what that dream was about.You lay back down but can't get the image out of your head.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yea.
Another one bites the dust!
&& I stopped with the recaps.
Hopefully you guys just will remember.
Thanks for reading as always!
~Charmedmiss