Status: Sexually Active(:

Call Me Cliché

Cliché Chapter Two

All the guys looked like models straight out of Abercrombie&Fitch! In fact one group of boys stood in a group with their shirts off, showing of their perfect bodies.

I stared at them, drooling. Will shook me, “Stop staring you slut, go to your dorm room. And don’t stop and give a blow job to anyone! Even to Draco Malfoy over there.”

Rolling my eyes, I looked over to the guy Will mentioned, and my draw dropped, but I quickly picked it back up.

Draco Malfoy was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.

He had blonde hair so blonde it looked white, and wearing a tight, tight, tight shirt, that left nothing to the imagination. It showed a nice chiseled chest.

And his PANTS! They were so fucking tight; they looked like it was attached to his legs like a second skin. It also showed that he was hung like a horse.

Then I realize something; wasn’t he supposed to be at Hogwilly’s or something?

Oh well, he’s staying hot here.

I detached my eyes of the guy, looking back at Will, and shrugged my shoulders, not guaranteeing anything, and walked away to the dorms. Several guys whistled, and cat called.

“You are so sexy; I’ll show you a good time, gorgeous; Would you be my teddy bear, so I could sleep with you tonight?” I heard being shouted to me. I didn’t mind it all, I loved the attention.

Even though they weren’t going to get any, for I was a virgin. I was classy, and took pride in it.

Even though I’ve been with like thousands of guys, I never let one of them take that special thing from me.

Anyway, I reached my dorm room, number 69. I giggled when I saw the sensual number.

I grabbed the door knob, twisted it, and pushed it open. The instant I opened the door, I was surrounded by shirtless guys. Who were gorgeous.

“Well aren’t you ah-door-able!” A sexy boy with dirty blonde hair, bright ocean blue eyes, and a toothy smile commented.

“And you’re a girl!” A brown haired, green eyed cutie responded, not hiding his surprise. The looked at each other, then back at me with curious eyes.

“How’d ya do it?” They asked in unison.

“My father’s the dean,” I shrugged casually, walking forward into the room, only to stop again.

There. On the couch. Was the most beautiful guy I had ever seen in whole entire life.

He had straight black hair that was long enough to cover one eye. The eye that wasn’t veiled with the silky hair was blood red. Must be his contacts, or something, but it was such a turn-on. Also, with his tight fitting shirt, I could tell that he had a perfectly muscular chest. Like Draco.

His mouth was set in a sneer as he stared at me. I stuck out my chest, and smiled at him.

He laughed in disgust, “What’s with the huge boobs? Breast implants?”

“No, they’re real,” I shot back, realizing he was an asshole. I instantly hated him.

Yet, I had to have him, and make him mine.

I still hated him.

But secretly loved him. Shhhh, don’t tell anyone!

Especially Will.

And Draco; for I love him too.

The two guys walked around me, so that they were in my view. “Psh, don’t mind Seth McVampirebadasssexypants. He’s moody,” the blonde haired boy said, waving his hand towards Seth.

“Yeah, he’s really emo,” the brown haired one added.

“I’m Peter,” the blonde one said with a bright smile, changing subjects.

“I’m Joey!” the other one sang. Then the two looked at each other, then back at me and shouted together, throwing their arms over each other’s shoulder, “And we’re gay!”

We were instantly best friends.

“No way! That’s soo cool!” I responded, smiling with all my perfectly white teeth.

“Yeah, all the cuties here are all accepting of it! Even the assholes,” Peter explained.

“Wait, what’s your name?” Seth called from the couch.

“Call me Cliché,” I hissed at him, for I hated him with a passion.

“And you’re Mr. Quizilla’s daughter, correct?” Seth asked, ignoring my angry tone.

“Right.”

“So, you’re my best friend’s little sister?” he responded with a smirk.

“Your Will’s oh so best friend?” I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

“And your Will’s oh so freshmen sister?” he shot back.

“Screw you,” I spat, locking eyes with Seth.

“When and where?” Seth responded, with a smirk.

I glared at him a second longer, and broke the staring contest to walk out the door. Peter and Joey trailed behind like loyal BFFs.

You know, because we were instant best friends.

“He’s such a jerk!” I huffed to the guys once were out into the already night sky.

“Yeah! And he’s such a player,” Joey responded.

“Really?” I asked curiously.

“Yes,” Peter answered, “He gets like every girl he wants.”

I don’t even know how he manages to be a player, and get every girl, since this was an all boys school.

“Except me because I hate him with such a burning passion!” I ranted, then falling down on my face.

Someone picked me up, holding me bridal style. “Who do you hate with a burning passion?” a voice inquired; a voice I learned to hate.

Seth McVampirebadasssexypants.

“You,” I retorted. God, I was so clever. Seth dropped me onto the ground.

I don’t even know how he even got there so fast.

Oh well, he was hot.

No! I can’t be thinking that.

I got up with a huff, and slapped him in the face hard because that’s what I do to sexy boys that I hated but secretly love.

I looked around to find Peter and Joey who were here a second ago to be cheering me on, but they seemed to have disappeared into thin air.

“Where’d Peter and Joey go?” I asked aloud to no one in particular, trying my hardest to ignore Seth studying me.

“They walked down there,” Seth shrugged, pointing between two buildings. I turned around to look, trying to search for Joey and Peter. Turning back to face Seth, everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh noez! Whatever could happen next!
Comment, and subscribe lovelies(: