Status: Sexually Active(:

Call Me Cliché

Cliché Chapter Four

My angelic eyes fluttered opened, and they saw that we were in a pretty, pretty, colorful field of flowers. I really liked it. It was just so…what’s the word? Oh yeah, pretty!

Then I remembered I was knocked out by someone. Definitely not Seth though, because he was the last one I saw, and why would he do that anyways?

I lifted the upper half of my body, and studied the surroundings around me. Other than the flowers, I was alone. Then something twitched a few feet to the left of me, and my head snapped in that direction.

Seth popped up out of the bright blossoms, holding an armful of flowers. He threw them up in the air, being showered by them screaming, “I love Cliché!” Then he spotted me awake, and ran over to me. He dropped down to his knees at my sides.

He buried his head in my breasts, and I let him, because I was such a classy girl. He made motorboat sounds, and I found it just adorable!

Then he brought his head back up to look me with his blood red eyes. “Cliché, let’s not pretend anymore. We love each other,” he said, looking me straight in the boobs.

“I do love you Seth McVampirebadasssexypants,” I breathed lovingly. I knew he meant if he was staring straight at my breasts.

“I love you, too, Cliché Quizilla, but there’s one problem. I have a girlfriend, her name’s Original Ideas. And I also love her very much,” he explained, his eyes were nervous.

My heart dropped all the way to my feet, and I whispered in disbelief, “What?”

“I-I’m sorry, but I love her also,” Seth cried into my breasts.

“I’ll fight her for you,” I said angrily, balling up my fists.

“Really? I do love a good cat fight,” he asked, his crying subsided. He placed a finger to his chin, as if in deep thought, then he snapped his fingers.

"I'll do anything for you. And is there anything else you want to tell me?" I asked in my beautiful, beautiful, beautiful voice.

"Well..." he answered, avoiding looking at my boobs, and staring at the flowers, "Yeah."

I reached out my hand, placing it on his cheek, "What is it?" I asked, looking into his blood red eyes.

"You wanna know why I have red eyes?" he asked so quietly, I had to have him repeat it into a megaphone.

Once I understood I said, "Because you have contacts?"

"Yes-wait, what?" Seth asked in surprise. I guess he was just thought I was so smart and clever that I guessed right.

"Don't you have contacts?" I repeated, looking at him questionly.

"Uh, no. I'm a vampire. Most people figure that out in like two seconds. Also, I'm a vampire prince, so I rule all the vampires, " he explained carefully.

"Psh, I know...I was just joking around..." I answered, pretending that I really did know all along. All of a sudden some ran into the field of flowers. I almost had a heart attack at who it was. It was.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, guess who it is!