Status: Sexually Active(:

Call Me Cliché

Cliché Chapter Five

It was Joey!

"Joey?" I breathed questionly. What is he doing here? Isn't he gay? Wait, that has nothing to do with anything.

"I'm here because I love you! I'm not gay. It was all a ploy to get you to undress in front of me, and have sex with me..." He explained, walking towards where I laid.

"Wait you guys had sex in the what?" Seth looked at his watch, then looked back up, "Thirty-eight hours or so we've been here?"

I shrugged, "Yeah. He wanted to know what it was like with a girl, and we kept it quiet."

"But Cliché, don't you see? It was to only get with you," Joey urged, kneeling in front of me. He clasped my hand, and gazed into his eyes. I almost died right there! This was so sweet! He pretended to be gay for me, and was my best friend. My gay best friend, that wasn't really gay, and was in love with me!

Oh how so very original!

"I love you Cliché," Joey whispered, rubbing my boob. So sweet. Joey was quickly tackled to the ground by Seth.

"You bastard! She's mine!" Seth roared like a ferocious lion.

A hot, sexy, gorgeous lion.

Seth, and Joey were rolling around, and rolled right into a bush. "Hey!" The bush screeched. Joey and Seth stopped their fight for a second to stare at the talking bush.

Wait...bushes can't talk.

"Hello? You're ruining a fight over me," I called out in my angelic, perfect, angelic, perfect, angelic voice.

Two boys popped up from behind the bush. One was a boy with messy black hair, piercing green eyes, and glasses. The other was....

DRACO MALFOY?!?!

"Draco?! What are you doing here?" I asked in a shrillingly beautiful voice.

"I'm making out with my boyfriend Edward Cullen. We're leaving, bye," Draco responded, grabbing Harry's hand, and skipped off.

"What the fu-" Seth started to sing, but was stopped shortly by ANOTHER voice.

"SSSSEEEETTTHHHHHHHYYYY POOOOO! WHEEEREEE AAAARRE YYYOUUUU?!?!" An ugly, disgusting, not-my-voice voice screeched like a banshee.

"Shit. It's Original," Seth breathed in a sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy voice.

"Sethy poo, where are you?" The same obnoxious voice asked again.

Thinking quick, I yelled out, "DEFINITELY NOT HERE." A girl strode into the field and stopped with a hand on her hip. She had wavy black hair that went down to the middle of her stomack. She was tan, and had dark eyes. She was beautiful-I mean ugly. She was ugly. For only I am beautiful in this story.

"Sethy?" She asked in an accusing voice.

"Original," Seth said, standing up, and flexing his biceps. God, so sexy.

"What are you doing with that...whore," She hissed, glaring at the sky.

"Hey! Joey is not a whore!" I defended. How could she talk to my best friend like that?

"It's you, you idiot," She explained like I was mentally challenged. Which legally, I am..just kidding! Before I knew what was going on, Original was jumped on me.

I was flat on my back, with Original sitting on my stomach, pulling my hair. She was screeching, "You slut, Seth is my boyfriend!"

I started fighting back of course. I pulled her hair, and slapped her face, and like magic she was off me, lying in a crumpled heap. "That's what you get bitch. Seth is my man," I hissed, standing above her. She started sobbing uncontrollably, whining for Seth.

"I love you, let's go back to my room, Cliché," Seth whispered in my ear, completely forgetting Original.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are always appreciated lovelies:D
And my New Year's Resolution is to try to update my stories often:D