‹ Prequel: Roaring Thunder
Status: Complete; Comments, please?; Fifquel?

Rain Gently Tapping Against My Skin

Preface

I was shocked beyond belief when I woke up, coughing up blood, watching the wound in my heart heal. Alison had hugged me immediately, sobbing uncontrollably. I wasn’t sure I had ever seen her so emotional. I still remember the exact words she had said, “Thank you, God.”

It’s been a few years since then, though.

Raine hasn’t showed up since. Alison keeps talking about how she’ll murder her if she shows her face. I have no idea where that came from …

Sophie’s really the only one growing out of all of us. She’s nine, by now. Alison looks more and more gloomy the older Sophie gets. I think it’s because pretty soon Sophie’s going to be sixteen and becoming a Riddle and marrying Duncan.

Oh, and Alison’s celebrating her Sweet Sixteen soon. I’m trying to plan this big party for her. Just to repay her for the awesome Sweet Sixteen party she threw me a few years back.

Josh and I have become more distant … I’m really questioning our relationship. Ever since I woke up from when Raine had killed me … it’s like he’s almost scared to be around me. I wouldn’t know why …

Well, once again, it’s time to hear about my odd life, that seems to just have too much happening in it. If you have yet to catch on about just how much happens to me, then where have you been? So, lets just pray that this time, I’ll come out alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is called a Foralog (pronounced: four-AH-log). Forquel just sounds too ... childish.