‹ Prequel: Roaring Thunder
Status: Complete; Comments, please?; Fifquel?

Rain Gently Tapping Against My Skin

Chapter Twenty-One: Trapped

Alison’s gone on her honeymoon with Martin. Of course Donovan’s up my ass about not telling him where the hell Alison is.

“Where. Is. She?!”

“I’d sooner die before I told you,” I growl, glaring at him. “And to hell with you if you try killing me.”

“I was already there.”

“Leaving a little girl you supposedly love to her fatal doom.”

“Damn you,” Donovan growls furiously. “Where. Is. She?!”

“Go. To. Hell.”

“Fine. Don’t tell me. But this isn’t over, Melody Jordan Knight.”

♠ ♣ ♠

“What’s wrong with you?” Josh asks, looking up for only a second.

“Nothing,” I grumble. “Hey, Josh … I need your help.”

“With what?”

“I think Donovan’s going after Alison.”

“Oh. That is not good.”

“Exactly.”

“Check the Smokys. It’s got value to Katharina. Isn’t it also where he got her knocked-up?”

“Yeah, I guess. We really have no idea.”

“Then, why do you need my help?”

“Because there’s more,” I sigh, sitting down next to him. “Donovan threatened me. I think he’s gonna try something.

“You should go tell Kevin.”

“Yeah … but I don’t want him freaking out. He’s been acting really weird lately.”

“Weird like he’s hugging and kissing everyone? Or weird like we should call 911?”

“Kinda and maybe. He’s just been really … happy. It’s creeping me out a little bit,” I say, giving him an odd look. “He hasn’t screamed at anyone since the wedding.”

“When he danced with you?”

“Umm, yeah. I think,” of course I remembered! My hand still tingled from when he held it. “I guess? Why do you care?”

“I don’t,” he snaps angrily. “Look, just go tell him your problems. I’m busy trying to figure out whether Martin and Alison are Thunders or Lightnings.”

“They’re Storms. Just like you,” I say, rolling my eyes.

“What are Storms?”

“The children of Zeus and Hera. Elijah, Elaine, Herman, and Sebastian are their guardians.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Alison said it in her sleep. She was in a deep trance,” I say, rolling my eyes. “She also said something about the ‘Holy Devil,’ whatever that is.”

“Wait, I read about it,” Josh says, deep in thought. “The Holy Devil is a being who is believed to rule us. He or she has an extreme amount of responsibility. They’re also believed to be able to grant someone the gift of being a Riddle.”

“This is a gift?”

“You’re one to talk, Mel. I’ve always been the cowardly little brother. For over five hundred years.”

“Five hundred and thirty,” I say matter-of-factly. “Kevin told me who’s older.”

“Ah, I forgot I was talking to his personal Sherlock Holmes.”

“Is that what he calls me?” I ask, scrunching up my nose.

“Yep. Oh, and there’s a few other names.”

“Like?”

“Melody.”

“That’s my name,” I say, laughing as I shove his shoulder playfully. “Everyone calls me that.”

“Exactly.”

“Whatever,” I grumble, walking away.

♠ ♣ ♠

I’m headed to the Smokys once again. Why? You may be wondering. Because I wanted to make sure Donovan hadn’t captured Alison. Nobody knew I was doing it. Well, except for Tyler. He was coming along with me incase I ran into Donovan. That, and he was scared someone would try to kill him.

“Can you smell Alison?” I ask, as Tyler transforms into a giant wolf, the full moon illmunating his blackish dark brown fur. He goes running, and I keep up easily. He starts digging into the ground.

I kneel down beside him, helping him dig a hole. There was a giant rock, with something engraved into it. I pull it out, jumping as a hole appears along the side of the mountain. I dropped the giant, dirty rock, staring at the door in the wall.

Something had been pulling me in. I soon found myself walking inside. I look behind myself, just in time to see the door close.

“NOOO!!!! Tyler!! Help me!!!” I yell as loud as I could, banging on the rocky door. “Tyler!! Can you hear me?! Go get Kevin!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh … y’all are in for some surprises these next few parts. Well, hopefully you want a sequel! LET ME SEE YAH VOTE IF YAH WANT ANOTHER ONE OF THIS FABULOUS RIDDLE SERIES!!!!! Random Song

Comments are a must for updates. 'Kay? & Sequel?

VOTE!!! (DO IT NOW!!!! 'cause i'm evil ...) & College? & High School? & The Nathanson Family? & Couples? & Death is Unpredictable? & Lightning Streaks The Sky? & Roaring Thunder? & Psychics? & Ideas? & Raine or Donovan? & Josh or Kevin? & Riddles Group? & Original Lightnings? (from the First) & Donovan Andrews dead?