Status: Active

Homicide

A mysterious string of murders all fitting the same brutal profile, a murderer that no one seems to know anything about. A strange, brutal, intelligent monster who kills anyone who catches his eye without warning and brutally murders them. The police are unable to find a single slip up and have absolutely no evidence on the killer. The best detectives that the city has are placed on the case but can even the duo find enough evidence to capture the killer?

Edward Greene - 31 considered the most experienced and hardened detective that the city has. Cares greatly for human life and will stop at nothing in order to catch murderers.
James Marco - 23 considered the brightest young detective that anyone has ever seen. Always confuses others with his unmatched logic and problem solving skills but always seems a little curious and thinks he is out to prove that he is greater than any before him.
The Chimera - A mysterious killer that tortures and kills his victims leaving behind no evidence or reason for the murder. Each victim is completely random and nothing he does fits any sort of pattern. Everything about him is unknown including age, gender, race, and name.
  1. The Chimera
    Homicide Chapter One
  2. Ascending Angel
    Homicide Chapter Two
  3. Unable to Breathe
    Homicide Chapter Three