Status: Slowly Active.

No One Can Touch Us

Starting Over

Jonny couldn’t stop staring at Elizabeth who was actually Jimmy at the moment. It freaked him out to even think she was pretty, or cute, or beautiful – with Jimmy’s voice and his big blue eyes, it killed all aspects of Elizabeth being attractive. So as he sat there on the coffee table, facing Elizabeth who was really Jimmy, he couldn’t help but to look down for the most part of Jimmy’s story.

“Brian, if you keep ignoring me I am going to hurt you,” Jimmy glared to his side on the couch, his piercing blue eyes sending chills down Brian’s spine.

“Well, it’s not every day that your dead best friend is talking to you, in the body of a girl no less,” Brian muttered, looking down at his hand which held on tightly to Michelle’s.

“I can’t fucking believe this,” Val muttered from the couch across the room, “this is just crazy... but what other explanation can there be; Jimmy is back from the dead and we should embrace this!”

“Did you finally bust a nut?” Jimmy asked with a distant look in his eyes.

“Don’t you see?” Val exclaimed with a large smile, standing from her seat alongside Matt and walking up to Jimmy, her hands placed firmly on her hips as she looked down at him.

“Matt, your woman is scaring me,” Jimmy mumbled, looking up at Val’s hazel eyes to see an odd twinkle and a smirk on her lips.

“Sure, you’re in Elizabeth’s body, but you still have your own voice Jimmy,” Val stressed, “you can still play the drums-“

“Fuck no!” Jimmy exclaimed, standing up from his seat on the couch and pacing the room, “I know where you’re going with this, and I am in no way helping you guys with Nightmare. As much as it fucking breaks my heart, that’s going too far and in all honesty I don’t think-”

“The real Jimmy would have gone along and accepted Val’s proposal,” Brian spoke up, making everyone give him an odd look.

“But I am the real Jimmy!” Jimmy exploded, his hand going to his sides to take a fist full of the purple fabric of Elizabeth’s dress. “Mother fucker, I shall fucking prove to you that I am the real Jimmy!”

“How do you propose to do that?” Brian smirked, raising an eyebrow.

“Drive me the fuck down to the studio, I will fucking blow your mind!” Jimmy glared, and then brought a hand up to slap his forehead and slumped back down on the couch, defeated. “Fucking Haner. You and your damn Jedi mind-tricks!”

Brian smiled, tipping his fedora in Jimmy’s direction while letting out a cocky laugh.

“So Matt, you approve of this?” Val asked, now turning to her husband who looked at Jimmy, a blank look in his eyes.

“In all honesty, Jimmy shouldn’t be making rash decisions,” Matt said with a small and apologetic smile, “he’s using Elizabeth’s body. We should be begging her, not Jim.”

“Then I shall take my leave so ya’ll can ask Liz for acceptance,” Jimmy said with a smile, “quick, Johnny catch her!”

In three seconds, Elizabeth’s body fell forwards, Johnny just barely getting her in his arms as he still sat atop his coffee table. With an unconscious Elizabeth in his arms, he looked around the room, watching everyone as they all looked down at Elizabeth intently.

“I guess now we wait,” Johnny sighed, his brown eyes traveling down to Elizabeth’s face, which seemed peaceful as she lay there in his arms, knocked out.

“C’mon, let’s put her in the bedroom,” Gena, Zacky’s girlfriend, spoke up, her greenish-blue eyes traveling to the other women in the room which nodded in agreement.

“Hand her over, we’ll handle it from here,” Val smiled, giving Johnny a small nod as she held Elizabeth up, Michelle helping her as they carried the unconscious girl to Johnny’s bedroom.

Johnny sighed, looking down at his hands and then up to search the faces of the rest of the males in the room. A sudden chill ran up his arm, the hairs instantly standing up on the back of his neck which made him shiver. And very lightly, almost in a whisper, he swore he could have heard Jimmy say, “You like her,” before he shook his head, a hand going up to run through his Mohawk which was now outgrown and in need of a trim.

“Well, this has been an interesting afternoon,” Matt spoke up, making everyone nod their heads in agreement.

“So, why the change of heart, Brian?” Zacky asked curiously, looking across the coffee table to Brian who sat with a small smile on his face.

“I guess I’ve realized that having Jimmy back, albeit he’s a chick most of the time, is what matters now,” Brian smiled with a small chuckle, receiving understanding nods from his three friends.

“It’s nice hearing his voice again,” Matt agreed, “though now we have to welcome Elizabeth into our little family. You think she’ll warm up to us?”

“That shouldn’t be a problem,” Zacky smirked, looking directly at Johnny, “Short Shit over here has the hotts for her, I can just tell.”

“Hey man, shut the fuck up,” Johnny mumbled, “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I say go for it,” Brian said with a small smile, “you and Lacey are done and over with, so why not start over with someone new and fresh? Someone you’ll actually be happy to be with.”

“You don’t know what you’re talking about,” Johnny mumbled, sighing and standing up from the coffee table, his destination being his small kitchen as he now suddenly craved a beer.

“C’mon dude, don’t get all prissy about this,” Brian sighed, turning his neck to look through the bar, catching a glimpse of Johnny taking a beer out of the refrigerator.

“That was a dick move, if I do say so myself,” Matt informed, earning a high-five from Zacky who sat beside him on the love seat opposite of Brian’s.

“I speak the truth,” Brian shrugged, “and besides, Elizabeth looks like a good kid, aside from all the creepy shit that she’s involved with-“Brian’s head turned sideways sharply, a red mark already forming on his cheek.

I am not some creepy shit!”

“Was that Jimmy?” Zacky asked, looking all over the room and seeing no signs of his best friend.

“Yes, yes it was,” Brian mumbled, chewing the inside of his lip as he looked around the living room skeptically.

“At least we know he’s here,” Matt smiled, looking around the room as well in hopes of catching a glimpse of Jimmy.

“Even in the afterlife, he is still an asshole,” with that being said, Brian received another slap to the face, his fedora shooting across the living room making Matt and Zacky laugh loudly, Johnny giving them odd looks as he finally reentered the living room, oblivious to what just happened.

“Damn fucker still loves to throw my hat around,” Brian mumbled, sinking into his seat on the couch with a scowl on his face.

“At least he didn’t throw it out the balcony,” Zacky smiled.

“Yeah, at least he-“ Matt stopped midsentence, watching with wide eyes as Brian’s fedora floated around the room, smacking Brian in the face before being flung out the balcony, Jimmy’s distinct laughter mocking Brian as it slowly fade into silence.

“What just happened?” Johnny asked with a confused expression, making Matt and Zacky’s laughter increase tenfold. He merely shrugged and chugged down his beer, muttering, “Freaks,” as he sat down on the coffee table without so much as a clue to what just had happened and why it had happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Lacey, but the lack of Johnny stories is upsetting. So yeah, I guess you could say this is a Jimmy love story, with a little bit of Johnny thrown into the mix.

So, comments make me update, and if there are a lot of comments I'll update right away.