Status: Slowly Active.

No One Can Touch Us

My Heart

“That’s... that...”

“Are you okay? It’s just a picture.”

“But I mean... You tapped that! She’s just... EW.”

“Ew? Really Elizabeth? All you can say is ‘ew’ and ‘you tapped that’?”

“Well for one: she’s really pretty... albeit her ass is all over my damn screen!”

“She used to be a porn star. Her stage name used to be-“

Elizabeth cringed and shot Jimmy a look telling him to say no more. She had had enough, and now more eagerly then ever she dragged her finger across the mouse pad and clicked on the little icon at the top of the browser to exit Google Images. She had seen enough and she was more than scarred with the few pictures of Jimmy’s ex-fiancé that she’d seen in the past ten minutes.

Leana MacFadden, if even that was her real last name, was more than gorgeous. She was petite, had luscious brown hair, curves in all the right places, a huge smile that fit her face – she was the total package. Yet for being his ex-fiancé, Jimmy had been talking ill of her, which sparked interest and curiosity in Elizabeth. The consequences: being scarred partially for life for looking her up on the internet.

“This really bugs you, doesn’t it?” Jimmy chuckled, sending Elizabeth an apologetic smile as both sat on the middle of her bed.

“I’m not a fan of porn, especially if it’s your ex-lover,” Elizabeth said awkwardly, a small shiver going down her spine which made her inwardly cringe. “But hey, at least those other pictures were decent. You two looked really happy together, so I don’t get why you-“

“She lied, alright?” Jimmy sighed, “She fucking played with my most valuable possession and she damn near destroyed it.”

“Um, what was that priced possession?” Elizabeth asked softly, suddenly feeling as if this conversation - this information that Jimmy was spilling onto her wasn’t meant for her to hear. It seemed too personal, the kind of information you shared with one of your oldest friends, the kind you usually kept to yourself or wrote down in a diary – he was spilling his heart out to her unintentionally and it was making Elizabeth feel strange.

“My heart; she almost destroyed me.”

Elizabeth didn’t know what to say. All she could do was smile softly at Jimmy, giving him a look that told her his pain was shared, and that he wasn’t alone.

“We should go do something,” Elizabeth offered, “maybe go take a walk to get our minds off of all the shit that’s going on right now.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Jimmy sighed, running a hand through his hair, “I could seriously use a 40 right about now... Damn it.”

There were ducks and geese littering the edge of the pond, their yellow feet splashing on the watery surface and making tracks in the mixture of sand and dirt. The wind blew calmly, winding through the trees with a warm breeze that made your skin crawl in delight and that also made you laugh at yourself.

Quietly, Jimmy and Elizabeth sat on a park bench that was directly in front of the pond. In a small bag Elizabeth had a few bread crumbs, and every once in a while when one of the ducks or geese had enough courage to approach her she’d throw a few crumbs at them and smile.

“You know, this is nice,” Jimmy said with a small smile, “All Leana ever wanted to do was go out and party. She never really wanted to go out for walks, and when she did she’d bring her fucking camera with her and-”

“I thought we agreed on not talking about certain things,” Elizabeth said carefully, eyeing Jimmy from the corner of her eye.

“Fuck,” Jimmy groaned, “it’s just... it’s hard not talking about her. Like, I don’t even know where to start. She really meant a lot to me and finding out she had a kid-“

Wait, what did you just say?” Elizabeth interrupted Jimmy with a shocked expression. She’d even almost dropped the small bag of bread crumbs that rested on her lap from the initial shock. She got the whole story on why Jimmy talked shit about her –she’d played with his feelings- yet she soon realized there was more to it than just a few fucked emotions.

“She had a kid,” Jimmy shrugged, a dark look taking over his usually bright blue eyes that Elizabeth learned to love.

“Was it-“

“Of course it wasn’t mine!” Jimmy interrupted with a grossed out look, “she had the kid right after I died, around there or something.”

Elizabeth frowned, confused and not really understanding where the conversation was taking her. So far she’d come to understand that Leana had lied about something, played with his emotions, and now had a child after his death. To her, it sounded like she’d just moved on after Jimmy’s passing and that he was being bitter about it, though was that really what was going on?

“Jimmy, I don’t...” Elizabeth trailed off with a confused look on her face, a small smile gracing her lips to show that she was willing to help him in whatever she could. She didn’t like seeing him so helpless, and in reality that was what he was – helpless. There was virtually nothing Elizabeth would be able to do to comfort him other then lending her ears or passing on a message, and she really doubted that Jimmy was in the mood to have Leana find out certain things. All she could do was listen, there really wasn’t much of a choice.

“I died about 4 years ago. The kid Leana has is about 3 years old,” Jimmy informed with a not-so-happy look on his face, “connect the dots Liz!”

“Well, maybe it’s yours. Maybe she was pregnant when you passed away and you didn’t know-“the look on Jimmy’s face made Elizabeth shut her mouth.

“She fucking moved on within the first year of my absence – she even got married,” Jimmy stressed, now standing up and pacing in front of Elizabeth, “if the kid was mine it would have had blue eyes and light blonde hair, which it did not. And what fucking ticks me off more is that I’m pretty sure whoever fucking knocked her up lives in the house I bought for her! That house was meant to be ours!”

Elizabeth was left speechless. She just looked up at Jimmy with big eyes, taking in deep breaths as she dropped the bag of bread crumbs on the grass that was underneath her feet when she’d made the move to stand up. With nothing to lose, and no one around to witness what was about to happen, Elizabeth stood on the tips of her toes and closed her eyes, pressing her lips on to Jimmy’s. It was a sweet and tender kiss that lasted only mere moments, it was more of lips pressing onto each other in a quick and shy manner, yet what made all time stop was that it had been felt.

With a confused and shy smile Elizabeth licked her lips and lowered her head so that her hair would shield her face. Her lips were cold and felt numb, yet she felt warm on the inside as small waves of electricity shot all through her chest. It was contradicting, yet it felt so good.

“You’re so warm,” Jimmy muttered with a hand up to his lips, the tips of his fingers brushing the spot where Elizabeth had planted her kiss. “I can’t believe I just... I felt that... Like, I actually felt your skin and not just a random gust of air. W-why did I-“

“Don’t question it,” Elizabeth said softly, “we both know you won’t have an answer, and why ruin the moment?”

Jimmy smiled, trying to mirror the large grin that Elizabeth wore albeit she was dying with embarrassment.

“I-I think I have an answer though,” Jimmy said softly, inching towards Elizabeth, his intentions being to pull her up in his arms, though he held back.

“Enlighten me?” Elizabeth smiled warmly, tucking her hands into the front of her pockets just so she’d have something to do.

“I felt it. I just... I think maybe I’m starting to – well, maybe I’m starting to turn in to a guardian angel.”

“But you already are a guardian angel,” Elizabeth chuckled, “My guardian angel, thankfully.”

Jimmy smiled, tugging on the sleeve of Elizabeth’s hoodie until her hand was pulled out and then quickly laced his fingers with hers. The fact that he could feel her warm skin underneath his palm didn’t faze him at all, if anything it made electric shocks shoot all throughout his chest. He grinned, leaning down to place a kiss on her cheek before whispering, “guardian angels are like humans... with wings and powers of course, though I hope you get where I’m going with this...”

“I-I think I understand,” Elizabeth smiled.

“Good, cause I’m getting tired of being just a ghost.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HARRY POTTER and the DEATHLY HALLOWS!!!!!
I watched it last night (11/19/2010) with my best friend.
And since we get out of school at 12PM because we only have 5 classes, we got our tickets super fast and enjoyed the fact that we saw no one from school... at least after the movie was over.
When we walked out there was a huge line of school kids, and all me and my friend had to say was, "Aha, fucking losers, they had to wait in line and we just walked right in because we got here early."
And because of the movie, I am now writing a Draco Malfoy story!!!!!
FYI: I was so mad because he was only in 2 scenes....

But moving on....

So you all don't get confused, AGAIN, guardian angles are like living people, and that is all I have to say.

SPOILER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER: A slumber party is being hosted at the Baker's house, where Johnny sports a busted lip.