Status: Slowly Active.

No One Can Touch Us

A New Leaf

Jimmy didn’t know what time it was, though he knew that Elizabeth had passed out on the red leather couch in Zack’s office. He’d been watching her sleep for about an hour and yet he couldn’t bring himself to leave her side. There was just this special “feeling” he got whenever he was around her, a feeling he used to have when he was around Leana. It was that feeling that made his heart ache, his pulse race, and his pupils dilate. It was a good feeling – he loved feeling so happy and so full of life, albeit he was transparent, could float, posses, and walk through walls. Though Elizabeth made him feel so... special.

“Maybe I should talk to Val,” Jimmy muttered to himself, knowing full well that even though it was early in the evening, the music from downstairs was a sure sign that mostly everyone was awake.

Rubbing his hands together, he took a few steps towards Elizabeth before lying on top of her. That same odd feeling tingled all over his body, making him shiver as his head hurt slightly. He suddenly felt like throwing up which he assumed was how Elizabeth was feeling.

Jimmy ran a hand thorough his hair –Elizabeth’s hair- and stood from the couch, wobbling slightly as all the alcohol that Elizabeth had taken in still lingered around her body. A slight tingly feeling still lingered around his arms, making him shiver involuntary and then spread his arms out.

“This will never not stop being weird,” Jimmy laughed, looking down at Elizabeth’s hands.

Casually, Jimmy made his way out of Zack’s office. The music was still loud and in control, laughter and beer bottles clicking in the distance telling him that the others were still well on their way to getting smashed.

A pair of arms wrapped around Jimmy’s waist, making him jump slightly in the air. He was in Elizabeth’s body, and he’d forgotten that Johnny had a slight thing for her.

“I thought you were asleep,” Johnny mumbled drunkenly, resting his head on the crook of Jimmy’s neck.

“Oh God, dude get the fuck off!” Jimmy exclaimed, wiggling out of Johnny’s grasp, “it’s me, Jimmy, you idiot!”

“Damn it,” Johnny mumbled, scratching the back of his neck, “why the fuck do you do that?”

Jimmy shrugged, simply saying, “Well, I need to talk to Val. Where is she, by the way?”

“In the living room with Michelle and Gena,” Johnny said with a sheepish grin, “they’re talking about Lacey.”

Jimmy rolled his eyes and sighed, telling Johnny, “Keep your hands to yourself. Its gonna be me for a while and If Elizabeth wakes up with a hickey there will be hell to pay, go it?”

“You’re so cute, when you’re mad, you know?” Johnny said softly, making Jimmy cringe. “Elizabeth you know-“

“For the love of God,” Jimmy muttered, walking away from Johnny before anything could happen.

It made him sick, how Johnny had suddenly started liking Elizabeth. That was absolutely not in his plans, yet it happened, and there was nothing he could do about it. He wished Johnny didn’t like Elizabeth though; it would make things so much easier.

With a sigh, Jimmy entered the living room to see the girls all sipping drinks, sitting on the couches comfortably and chatting away about Lacey. With a cough, he got their attention and instantly all their eyes lit up, until his voice was heard that is.

“Valary Sanders, I need to talk to you,” Jimmy said seriously, making Val sober up slightly.

“Elizabeth-“

“Jimmy,” he sighed, “seriously... the eyes and voice, remember?”

Val nodded, smiling slightly as she patted the empty spot besides her. She wrapped an arm around Elizabeth’s shoulder, knowing that Jimmy was currently in control. Val missed him so much; it was insane how much she’d loved him. Having him back was just something else.

“Do you want to talk outside?” Val questioned with a slight slur.

“Nah, it’s kind of cold out and I don’t want Elizabeth getting sick,” Jimmy said without really thinking – Val, Michelle, and Gena all smiled.

“What can I help you with, then?” Val cooed, resting her head on Elizabeth’s shoulder.

“Johnny likes Elizabeth,” Jimmy announced, “and I’m fucking jealous.”

--

The minute Elizabeth woke up, she felt drained. She felt like she had run a mile without any shoes on, yet the feeling was familiar. She’d been possessed, she knew it. She groaned as she sat up on the couch she currently laid on: Jimmy better have not done anything stupid.

“Did you know that you snore?” came Johnny’s voice as he sat on the couch opposite Elizabeth in the living room. “It’s kind of cute.”

“Are you drunk?” Elizabeth yawned, not really believing what had just come out of his mouth.

“Fuck yeah I’m drunk,” Johnny muttered with half lidded eyes, lying on the couch with a small smirk as he played with the fabric of his white shirt.

Elizabeth laughed lightly, shaking her head as she ran a hand through her hair. She was too tired to sit up, let alone stand up to change into her day clothes, so she laid on the couch with her head propped up against one of the cushions.

“You know he’s been watching you sleep for the past few hours?” Jimmy said from Elizabeth’s side, announcing his presence as he sat on the floor besides the couch.

That’s kind of weird,” Elizabeth mouthed discreetly, making Jimmy nod in agreement.

“He really likes you, so it was expected,” Jimmy grumbled.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, sighing as she looked up at the ceiling. Johnny had eventually fallen asleep on the couch he still laid on, and it gave Elizabeth and Jimmy the needed privacy to talk, yet neither one could bear to look at each other.

For some reason, things were getting awkward and neither one liked it anymore than the other did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!
Haha, I'm back.
:)

For some reason Mibba and its editing thing is being a bitch.
It's not letting me double space between a change of scenery/day.
And I don't like putting those "--" thingys to differentiate between a day passing.
But yeah, if you haven't already noticed, I have added those damned "--" cause Mibba is being a dick.