Status: Slowly Active.

No One Can Touch Us

Thinking too Hard

Elizabeth felt like she was floating on air, though she was standing in the middle of a park with a large pond. Her feet were planted on the ground and she wanted to desperately walk away or find out where she was, yet her legs felt like Jell-o and for some reason she was scared to move - scared to fall. She allowed her head to move around, taking in all details of the deserted park with the large leafless trees and the benches that were scattered along a cement path. The only sound she heard was that of the wind blowing softly through the trees, the rusting of leaves as they moved with the wind, and the soft waves of the pond as ducks floated around the surface.

“C’mere you fucking Stallion Duck!”

With a confused frown, Elizabeth looked off to the side of the pond where a large group of ducks waddled around the shore, a few geese thrown into the mix. There was a tall, black haired man with blue eyes and glasses running around, his arms flailing and a goose running away from him as he screamed at the sheer size of it.

“Look at that fucking duck!” he screamed, looking back to a group of four men that were laughing as they casually walked behind him.

Elizabeth thought nothing of it and stood casually, watching the act before her as the tall man laughed heartedly with his friends. This was a park, therefore there were bound to be other people visiting it, yet something wasn’t right. It made a small chill run down Elizabeth’s spine.

“Elizabeth...”

She whipped her head back, seeing the tall man standing behind her. Hadn’t he just been a few yards away from her? Hadn’t he been with a group of friends?

With a startled step back, Elizabeth tripped on her own two feet and fell backwards, her knees brought up and a confused look on her face as she looked up at the man that towered over her. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking back to the pond’s shore where the man had been standing with his group of friends, yet it was empty, and even the ducks and geese had disappeared.

“Hello Elizabeth,” the tall man smiled, batting his eyelashes at her with a warm smile on his thin lips. “I’ve been dying to meet you for a few years now.”

“What?” Elizabeth asked, now staring at the hand that the blue eyed man was now offering her.

“From now on, I’m here to help you,” he smiled, crouching down slightly and inching his hand closer for Elizabeth to take. “Now c’mon, take my hand so I can help you up. You look like you’ve just seen a ghost...”


With a jolt, Elizabeth woke up and groaned, staring at her ceiling which had the light left on. By her head, the laptop still rested atop the pillow, the CD still playing albeit the screen had turned black to save energy. A small sheen of sweat coated her forehead which made her cringe; had she just had a nightmare?

She sat up and scooted towards the edge of her bed after shutting down her laptop, her destination being her closet and then lastly her bathroom to take a shower.

As she stood in the shower, the hot water cascading down her body giving her muscles the desired relaxed aura they craved, she started thinking back to that very odd dream she’d had. It felt so real, like if it had happened in the past and she was just remembering it, yet it wasn't one of her memories. Never in her life had she been to that park, and never in a million years had she’d met that nameless man with the blue eyes that seemed to know everything about her.

From now on, I’m here to help you.” He’d sounded so sincere, so sure of himself. Like if he knew something that Elizabeth didn’t; like if he was keeping something important from her and he wanted to make up for it by protecting her the best way he could.

“Ugh,” Elizabeth cringed as she bent down to turn off the water, “I’m just thinking into this more then I should. It’s just a dream; I’ve had weirder ones before.... like the one where I’m married to Madonna.”

With a small laugh at the memory of that weird dream, she got out of the shower and then wrapped a green towel around her torso which ended above her knees. The bathroom was filled with steam, making her begin to sweat and curse at the contradiction underneath her breath. She walked slowly, not wanting to slip, towards her fogged up mirror where a smiley face had been drawn, making a frown appear on her lips as well as her brows meeting at the middle of her forehead.

“Weird,” Elizabeth muttered, not thinking much of the smiley face that stared back at her. She probably drew it a while ago and with the steam fogging up the mirror the smiley face must have popped up. She wiped it away with her hand and thought nothing of it, yet another face which bared bright blue eyes and a small smile stared back at her. He had a hand up in the air, waiving at her in a friendly manner which chuckling softly.

Elizabeth screamed -loudly- balling her hands up at her sides and shutting her eyes tightly. The blue eyes man had been standing behind her in the mirror, yet that wasn’t what scared her; he was the same man from her dreams, the man who’d said he was going to help her get up off the floor.

“When I open my eyes, I will be alone,” Elizabeth said to herself, taking shallow breaths and stepping forwards so that her stomach now hit the edge of the sink.

“Sorry to disappoint?” the man smiled, staring back at Elizabeth as she stood there with a pale complexion and big russet eyes.

Elizabeth stared at him wide eyed through the mirror, and all she could do was swing her arm back as well as her whole body, her hand making a failed attempt to slap the man in the face.

“Dude, that felt weird!” the man exclaimed in a cheery tone as Elizabeth’s hand went right through his face. “Do it again!”

“Get out!” Elizabeth screamed, turning back around and grabbing the small soap bar that rested alongside the sink, chucking it at the man though only hitting the wall he stood in front of as the soap bar went right through him.

“I’m sorry!” the man screamed before disappearing, leaving Elizabeth with wide eyes and a heaving chest.

“Holy shit,” Elizabeth screamed, running out of her bathroom only to run right through a chest.

“I thought you were gonna stay in the bathroom!” the man screamed, lifting up his arm to cover his eyes. “Quick, put some clothes on!”

“Who are you!” Elizabeth screamed, clutching a hand to her chest to keep the towel in its place.

“Uh, my name is James Owen Sullivan but you can call me Jimmy,” he said calmly, “and I’d shake your hand, though you’re practically naked right now... and your hand might go through mine which by the way-”

“Get the fuck out of my house!” Elizabeth yelled, taking a step back and almost tripping on one of her shoes.

“See, that’s the problem,” Jimmy said with a small chuckle, “I can’t really leave you alone."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, any comments as to Jimmy's arrival?

Honestly, thats how I would have reacted if he just suddenly appeared in my bathroom... I'd be all fan-girl'in afterwards but you get what I mean!!!

So... comments, more subscribers, and whatever else you can think of will seriously help!
Ideas, suggestions, stuff you want to happen - those are always welcomed as well.

And before I forget, this story will only be updated/worked on on the weekends, though if I feel like updating during the week keep an eye out for those random updates...