Status: Completed. (:

Forever.

Forever.

Rosie walked around the house, busying herself with little things as she waited. Her fiancé was supposed to be coming home tonight from a long road trip-almost a month. They had talked on Skype and on the phone but nothing’s the same as being in person.

Her fiancé, Evgeni Malkin, played hockey professionally for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She had met him at a game and captured his interest. Her bright blue-green eyes had captivated him while he walked by making him find her at the next game and ask her out through the glass.

She had, of course, said yes and they had gone on 3 dates before he asked her to be his official girlfriend. That was almost 5 years ago and they planned to get married in less than a month.

Rosie already had her dress, the flowers, her wedding party and all the details. Evgeni’s mom had helped her plan the wedding along with her own family. They had immediately fallen in love with Evgeni as soon as they met him, knowing he was the one for her while his own family adored Rosie.

The first time Evgeni saw the Taylor Lautner poster in her old room he had pouted and tore it down, replacing it with his own; which sealed the deal for Rosie.

She supported Evgeni through every single hockey game and helped the team’s girlfriends to plan events and such making him proud to be her man. Evgeni loved how Rosie cared for others more than herself and how she was amazing with kids, making him want to be a father to their own.

She heard the door unlock and she whipped around to see Evgeni walking through the door. A large smile graced her face and she ran toward him. He dropped his things, catching her in his large arms, kissing her all over her face while she giggled.

“I missed you baby.” He whispered, his English a lot better than it had been when they had met. She giggled and kissed him deeply on his sweet lips. He smiled and led her back to the bedroom, shutting the door with his foot and laying her on the bed.

**

“Well I guess you really did miss me.” Rosie whispered almost 10 hours later. Evgeni laughed, kissing her head as she lay on his bare chest.

“I watched every game.” She told him, smiling as she traced shapes on his toned stomach. She giggled when he groaned and looked up to see Evgeni pouting.

“What?” She asked. He pointed to his lips and she rolled her eyes but nevertheless leaned up and kissed him once again. He rolled her under him and moved his hands down her body.

“Again?” She asked him.

“Again.” He confirmed.

**

2 weeks later Rosie was fixing the last part of her wedding dress as she waited in the Bride’s room. Tears sprung to her eyes as she looked at herself, finally getting married to the man she had always dreamed of.

“Ready honey?” Her dad asked, poking his head through the opening in the door. Rosie nodded and walked over, lacing her arm with his.

“You look beautiful.” He whispered right before the door opened and he led her to the man who she was going to spend the rest of her life,

her forever with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, this is for Rosie (:
Hope you liked it<3
Threw some twilight in there for youu.