And It's Always Been You

Here It is

Frank Iero sat in his bunk with an uglydoll named Babo in one hand and a half eaten bag of tropical skittles in the other. he poured the remaining skittles into his hand asnd tossed them into Bob's bunk. If nothing else it would make good conversation later. Babo was diccarded for the camera sittingnext to him. Frankie flipped through the photos of the night before .Bob was a blonde blur and a hand whacking furiously at the camera.Ray riding a bicycle witha flimsy helmet made of tin foil pearched jaunily on his 'fro. Mikey picking through a bag of jolly ranchers. Gerard sitting at the table cliutching a coffee his face was blank but his eyes held the world.
Late last night Frankie had explained to Gerard that his feelings for him had become more than simply platonic. well, his exact words had been "Gee, I think I love you. I'm sorry" And Gerard had walked away, simply pivoted on his heels and walked into the bathroom where he had stayed until early that morning when he had walkedoutside and chain smoked until Ray, Bob, and Mike had called him back in for coffee. Frank had stayed in bed the whole day. He was afriad of what was to come. Would the band split? would he be kicked out? or would it just be an eternity of awkwardness and sidelong glances. The camera was turned off as Frankie pulled the comforter over his head and scooted to the far corner of the bunk. The bus door opened as Frank pulled the curtain over blocking out light. He quickly pretended to sleep as footsteps approached the bunk " I know youaren't asleep.... can i come in?" without wiating for an answer Gerard pulled the curtan aside and sat on the edge of the bed. "I brought you some garlic bread. Come sit outside with me." Gerard pulled the other man out of bed andthey walked outside he climbed up onto the roof of the bus.
They ate in silence. When the last of the bread disappeared Gerard began to speak " I'm sorry.I'm sorry I walked away. I should have stayed,because I knew you needed me then and... I don't know what was thinking.....fuck!" Frank smiled sadly "Well, I'll finish the tour and I'll find a replacement I am sorry I shouldn't--" he stopped at Gerard's widened eyes "You misunderstood my apology I think."Gerard murmered as he got up and sat across from the now crying Frank , put his hand on the back of the other man's neck and gave him a soft kiss first on his lips and then on each of the tears that had been shed over him. After this tender display of affection franks head flopped onto Gerad's chest and he continued to sob now quite hysetrical as he tried to quiet himself down frank was helped off the bus and taken inside where he was led to Gerard's bunk "I wanna hold you forever." Frank whispered "By all means"Gerard whispered back. They fell asleep in each others arms. Tears of love,fear,hope and their future together drying on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Dont own My Chemical Romance or any other band. Comment and subscribe!!