Status: My friend xXVampirePrincessXx typed it and put it up for me.

The Lovers, but the One Died

Chapter 1

One day all of us went to the club on a Saturday night because it was girls’ night out. Melissa had on dark wash booty shorts, a shimmering, white shirt, white wedges, sparkly grey eye shadow with white eyeliner and black mascara. I had on shorts with a clubbing shirt I bought from Basic, high heels and a little make up. Nanette had on skinny jeans with a blue t-shirt and no make-up. Zaira wore a black mini-skirt with a purple corset, black boots, dark make-up and sparkling black jewelry because she loved black.

We all loved shopping, well Melissa and I loved it more. Zaira and Nanette would rather spend their time reading a book.

So, it was Monday and we all went to the same school, Edison High. We had to change Nanette and Zaira’s appearances. Melissa found these cute guys and told us. So I suggested we went over to them and be friends.

“Um, excuse me, but I’m Melissa and these are my friends: Karrie, Nanette, and Zaira.”
“Hi, I’m Andrew and they are Kim Bum, Taylor, and David.” These guys were cuties, especially Kim Bum. We all had different classes. Mine were: English, Math, Pottery, Piano, P.E., and Science. I figure that Kim Bum was in every class I was in, but every class always says that we’re the class couple, but they had it all wrong!

That day Kim Bum asked me out and I said “Yeah, sure.” Andrew asked Melissa out too. So at lunch we talked about our days so far and Melissa said “Andrew asked me out!”

“Kim Bum asked me out too!” Zaira and Nanette were sad because Taylor or David didn’t ask them out. Days and days we have been trying to set Zaira and Nanette on a date forever but there was no guy that was perfect for them…until now!

Nanette and Zaira found these guys and their names were Taylor Launter and David Henrie. So we all found love.

It was Tuesday and there was a new student named Noah Lor. The minute he saw Melissa, he knew he was in love. He asked her out when Andrew came and asked told him “What do you think you’re doing?”

While I was heading to Pottery, Kim Bum came with me and we were talking while heading to pottery class. Pottery class was fun. Kim Bum was a sweet, funny, and loving guy. I loved him with all my heart. It will be so pain full if we broke up.

While it was still passing period, I thought about how it would be if we were all married to our boyfriends.

Today was the end of high school and we were graduating Edison. One day Noah committed suicide. We don’t know why, but yay! After the graduation ceremony we were heading home to get ready to go to a graduation party at Flamingo, a club my friend Alejandro owns.

While we were having a good time after that, Andrew proposed to Melissa. She said “Um, did you think about it?”

“Yeah, so will you?”

“Yes I will!”
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend xXVampirePrincessXx typed and posted this for me.