Status: Updated!!! And More Updates Will Follow Once 'Forever and Always' Ends

Life of a Teenage Haner

19th

No One’s POV

A week has passed and the difference in Layla is obvious to anyone who comes into contact with her.

She is so quiet and subdued that you would think she was a completely different person to who she used to be. She spends most of her time when she is at home in her room hiding from the rest of her family and never going out with friends unless Nathan demands it of her.

Her family is so concerned that her parents tried to ground her but Nathan called and she snuck out in fear of what he would do to her if he heard that she was grounded; she didn’t think he would take it as an excuse. When her parents learned she snuck out, they didn’t bother to ground her again thinking it was just a faze she was going through being that her father used to do the same as a kid and he refused to be a hypocrite and tell her not to.

She was losing weight because she didn’t eat at school or breakfast and even refused to eat dinner sometimes because it made her sick being that didn’t eat during the day and she never did with Nathan because he would call her names and degrade her even though she was pretty thin to begin with.

Her friends are very concerned because Nathan wouldn’t let any of them go near her at lunch; well he wouldn’t let the guys sit near her but the girls could though if any of them started to talk about the changes in her or the things she and Nathan did then he would quickly take her away. He didn’t like anyone talking to her, he would become insanely jealous so even when she wasn’t with him she would keep her head down and barely speak.