Status: Updated!!! And More Updates Will Follow Once 'Forever and Always' Ends

Life of a Teenage Haner

7th

Layla's POV

Lying in bed I stared at my phone waiting for the alarm to go off that I knew would do so soon. I had woken up before it once again, plagued with dreams of my brother getting bombed or shot, I was just so worried about him.

I sighed and went through my phone to just turn my alarms off before they went off before throwing the covers off and getting out of bed.

Walking into the bathroom I would have shared with Braden, I turned on the shower and stripped down before stepping in and proceeding to wash my hair, body and face before stepping out and turning the water off.

I smiled as I dried my hair straight, adding a flip at the end, before I walked back into my room and dressed (http://www.polyvore.com/layla/set?id=18111605) in jeans and a camisole then pulled on a pair of boots before shoving some pens and a notebook into a bag then my purse and keys along with it.

Walking into the kitchen I saw a note on the fridge, looking it over it said

Layla
I had to take your father to see the designers, you know what he’s like ;P
sorry baby, have fun in school
Mom


I laughed as I placed the note in the bin then pulled open the fridge and got out a carton of orange juice and some yogurt. I fixed myself a glass and grabbed a spoon so I could eat my yogurt then I turned on the small TV in the kitchen and started to watch Disney channel, I can’t help it, there is something addicting about that channel.

My phone vibrated on the table, picking it up I saw I had a text

B at urs in 10 :D

I smiled to myself before clearing up my small amount of mess then grabbed my bag and stepped outside to wait on the porch in the swing.

It didn’t take long before Daniel pulled up and I jogged down the drive and climbed into the car through the door Alex shoved open for me.

Grinning at Alex I leant over and hugged her

“hey honey, how’s it going?” Alex rolled her eyes

“it was horrible, Daniel managed to break a stool with his fat ass and Lianna took forever to get ready” she complained and Daniel and Lianna spoke up with a

“hey!” I giggled and Lianna raised a brow at Alex

“some of us actually want to look nice” she told her and Daniel chimed in

“yeah and I’m not fat, those chairs are just so old and after the constant strain of your huge weight they decided to give and it so happened it was under me” I bit my lip to stop from laughing while Alex indignantly huffed before leaning forwards and slapping Daniel round the back of the head.

His hand flew up and off the wheel as he glared at her in the rear view mirror

“hey don’t hit me! I could crash and kill you”

“huh! My enormous weight will cushion me from the impact” she huffed, Daniel groaned knowing she was now pissed at him and just concentrated on the road not wanting to get involved anymore.

As soon as Daniel pulled up at the school Alex climbed over me and out of the car at lightning speed, walking straight into the building. Liana sighed and shook her head at her sister’s behaviour while Daniel groaned cursing at himself before climbing out. I giggled a little before getting out so Daniel could lock the car; I waved to them before heading off to find my own friends.

I found them just inside the school doors, Adam waved me over as he sat next to Aaron who had Zoe on the other side of him then Nathan after that who I was not particularly interested in seeing.

I smiled as I reached them and hugged Adam

“hey guys, what have you been up to?” Adam grinned

“oh nothing, just went and did a shopping cart last night” I laughed and poked his side

“idiot, got a new scar?” he shook his head with a pout

“nope, I can’t believe it” I nodded before looking over at Zoe who cleared her throat

“I met a guy in the park” I turned all attention to her

“oh yeah, who was it?” she blushed and a small smile came to her face

“TJ Brown” I frowned knowing I had heard that before

“the guy in Junior year, keeps getting in detention for being late?” she nodded

“yeah it turns out that he is always late because his dog keeps escaping and he has to search for it” I giggled and Aaron shook his head in feigned disappointment

“aww man he was like my rebel idol, now I know the reason isn’t rebellious it takes the fun out” we all laughed at his comment and I heard Nathan let out a chuckle as well though I tried very hard to ignore it.

The bell rang then and I fixed Zoe with a stare

“you and I are discussing the whole thing at lunch” she nodded and we all separated to go to classes.

By the end of the day I had learned that the TJ kid was really mellow out of school and that he had a liking for hip hop and owned a Spaniel which got on well with her Beagle, Daisy.

I also learned that Nathan seemed to be doing what I told him to and staying away from me though he did glance at me occasionally, I could feel it but, still, he didn’t talk to me which I was fine with, he is just so irritating.

Arriving back home I came in to find Mom sat on the sofa while Dad lay curled up with his head in her lap while she played with his hair as they watched TV. I smiled at the sight before walking over and sitting down Indian style in front of them.

Mom smiled at me

“hey honey, good day at school?” I nodded

“yeah it was fine, morning was introduced with the Sanders children fighting then the rest of the day was just normal” Dad opened his eyes to look at me and gave a big grin

“hey there Princess, did that boy bother you?” I shook my head smiling

“no he didn’t speak to me at all which was great” I grinned widely and he chuckled before opening and arm and I leaned forwards and hugged him tightly while Mom rolled her eyes and muttered

“it’s déjà vu all over” I looked up and glared at her and she just smiled sweetly before resuming watching the TV and playing with dads hair.

I turned so I was sat against the sofa and leaned my head back on Dad who closed his eyes once more and started to nod off.