Status: Completly complete. :)

I Need You But You Make My Heart Burn in Pieces

Chapter 18: Coffee And Reminiscing.

Being the lazy ass he was, Gerard made me get out the car and knock on Mikey's door. It suddenly felt bitterly cold, so I huddled inside my large hoodie, which was actually Gerard’s, as I waited for Mikey to answer the door.

Finally, he answered, "Hi, Frank," he smiled at me, the tension he'd left me and Gerard in a week ago seemed to evaporate.

"You ready to go?" I asked, feeling slightly awkward

"Yeah, I'll tell the guys you're here."

I smiled and Mikey pulled on a coat, shouting for Ray and Bob to get their asses over here.

Finally, when Bob and Ray appeared, laughing and pushing each other around, they shoved shoes and coats on and we got back to the car.

Gerard was staring off into thin air and jumped a little when I tapped on the window, smirking at him.

The guys all climbed into the car, filling it up completely; for some reason, our car didn't have a middle seat at the back, so I climbed on top of Ray in the front. Gerard started the car and began to drive in the direction of the local bar.

"Why is it always me you sit on?" Ray complained.

I laughed and pushed down; trying to squash him even further but he merely bounced his knees upwards, "Because you're the strongest, that's why."

"Hey!" Bob protested from behind me, "I'm stronger than him."

"Do you want me to sit on you?" I asked, turning around and raising an eyebrow.

"No," Bob mumbled, getting laughed at by Mikey.

The car made an abrupt stop and I lurched forwards, but I was stopped by Ray wrapping his arms around me tightly, one arm across my waist and another across my chest.

"Frank, sit back!" Gerard scolded me, "you could have.... died."

"Sorry," I mumbled, feeling like a kid all over again.

Ray sniggered and I leaned forward, and hit him in the chest by quickly leaning back again.

"Frank! What did I just tell you?" Gee groaned.

I pouted and crossed my arms, with Ray’s arms still around me pulling close to him while he rested his head on my sholder, I sulked until we got to the bar, which was about five minutes later.

I climbed off Ray's lap, grabbing my coffees and ran towards the double doors of the bar. It was a local bar and we spent quite a lot of time there. The people who owned the bar knew not to spread around the fact that we went there quite often.

I hurried inside, out of the cold, and was greeting with a nod and a smile from the bar owner, Perry, I smiled back and made my way over to secluded area of the bar and sat in Gerard's usual seat; I knew it would agitate him and I love seeing him angry. Well, only slightly angry. It's funny and cute at the same time; what more could one want?

I sat slurping on a frappuchino until a shadow appeared in front of me. I grinned and looked up. Gerard was stood in front of me with his hands on his hips, staring down at me and trying to keep the smile off of his face.


"What're you doing?" he asked, scowling at me jokingly.

"I'm sitting on your chair," I took a casual sip of the ice coffee.

"Move," he said.

I shook my head.

I could hear Mikey sniggering at our immaturity behind Gerard. "Fine," Gerard frowned and turned around, sitting down.

I gasped, "Gee, you're squishing me!"

"Are you calling me fat?" he mocked hurt.

"Yes," I giggled.

I managed to push him upwards and he got up off me, then I got up off his chair. He sat back down, and I planted myself in his lap, snuggling down and getting comfy.

"Oh, so you're allowed to sit on me but I'm not allowed to sit on you?" Gerard said. I kissed his cheek,

"You know you love it babe!"

"Guys, don't get all...gay on us," Bob cringed and Ray sharply burst out laughing.

I hit him lightly on the arm, "Shut up."

"So, has anyone actually started to pack for tour yet?" Mikey asked, after he'd gone to the bar and come back with a tray of various drinks. We took it in turns to pay for rounds of drinks and we hadn't been to the bar in a long while, so we all voted that Mikey should pay. Of course, he protested at first, but being Mikey, he gave in pretty soon.

Gerard has decided that he was going to stick to his word, and only ordered a Coke, Ray and Bob ordered beer and Mikey ordered a vodka and coke, I just stuck with my coffee. "I started packing but then I got bored and started playing video games," Ray spoke. There was a small cluster of giggles after Ray’s comment.

"I couldn't be bothered. What about you, Mikes?" Bob grinned, gulping beer.

Mikey nodded, "I packed everything yesterday."

"You're so organised, it's weird," Gerard taunted and laughed, “You should come over and pack for me.”

Mikey just shook his head, smirked and sipped his drink savoring the flavor. I smiled as warm, fuzzy feelings flustered inside of me. The Way brothers were still the same through all the years; we all were. It was nice, in a horribly corny way.


I sat in Gerard's lap, with his arms wrapped round me, listening to conversations my band mates were having. They were discussing the Resident Evil games, but the conversation swiftly moved onto The Matrix with some unseen link between the two.

The band was discussing the set list, which we had decided a few months ago. We were all quite excited to be going back on tour. There was just something about being in a moving home with several other people who snore loudly that got everyone laughing excitedly.

Despite the fact I was currently half way through my second caffeinated beverage I started to get tired. I lay my head on Gerard's shoulder and felt him tracing patterns on my stomach with his thumb. I smiled and yawned widely. My friend's conversation became a buzz of noise in my ears ad I struggled to keep my eyes open. I ended up losing the fight and I drifted off with Gerard's arms wrapped around my middle.
♠ ♠ ♠
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ CHAPTERS 15, 16 AND 17 BEFORE THIS ONE!!!
Wow, you readers are REALLY lucky today! I've updated like 16 things today. A couple of more chapter for this i think, then it's all finished. :)
Comments please for this chapter! :)