Untitled

[Brian] Pity'll Get You No Where [Haner Jr.]

There stood an untalkative girl and a mischevious boy. They walked to school together. The boy was explaining his weekend get-away with his two cousins. He kept exclaiming and emphasizing event overdramatically making his best friend smile. The two began to walk to their first class. Algebra II(2). The girl never talked. EVER. She was made fun of because of that fact. But she never cared. Her friends made her happy.

Although she never talked, she communicated with the people she knew. Things like letters, notes, messages, instant messaging, etc. So she wasn't necessarily quiet. When people talked to her in person, she's either nod or shake her head, shrug, raise her eyebrows, you know. Those kinds of things. She loved her life. She was happy and her friends and family were.

She cared. She is named Britanee Michaels.

The mischevious boy was her best friend in the world. And vice versa. He loved her, more than anyone else. He was there with her pretty much 24/7. He knew how Britanee was like. He always imagined her talking, but her not talking never bothered him. The aura around her was nice and caring. And she was. She was all about action and he knew. He's known her for almost his whole life. Be always backed up his friends, not caring about rules and school whatsoever. He was just there. The boy's name is Brian Haner Jr.

Things ended up in an unusual way.

Boy liked girl. Girl likes boy. See the difference?

Brian and Britanee began to depart from each other persay. During their senior year the most of all. Brian got into a rock band, Britanee published a New York seller book. He went to tour dates, she went to book signings when possible. The old duo graduated together, but not literally. Like Britanee wanted to. A month before, she'd asked Brian to Prom. He took her. Like he thought she meant. but nope. She meant as a date, not a ride. If she told him. he would've known. but it was over the internet. Remember, she doesn't talk.

Brian, well he's been busy making his future career. With his band called Avenged Sevenfold. He's been drinking, performing, and having fun. He really hasn't been paying much attention to his other friends, other than his bandmates and girlfriends. Their girlfriends.

A couple years passed. Britanee and Brian completely stopped all contact. Avenged Sevenfold or A7X had gotten international. Britanee also known as the famous author Broken Memories had had 3 well selling series of books and two short story books. She had also joined a band. Britanee had spoken. She sings and plays lead guitar in a band called 'Thin Stick Halves'.

How ironic. Both in successful bands.

Months pass and a new tour has been added to the two bands. And the same tour as a matter of fact. They reunited together. they as in Brian and Britanee. Him being a little horndog trying to get into Brit's pants. he didn't know she talked now.

"Brian, you're so retarded." She said. Brian squealed like a girl. She never talked. At least, that's what Brian thought.

"You're talking Brit..." He said in sheer bewilderment.

"Yeah I know." She replied sarcastically. She knew something was up. By gut feeling. She smirked a second later.

" Seems as though you a tad bit excited Bri. Pitch a fucking tent why don't chya?"

"Shit sorry. Can you help me here?" He asked sleezily.

"Bri, pity'll get you no where."
♠ ♠ ♠
Weird eh?
I think so.
But whatev.
<3Mae.
Ahaha. I love the fact I'm posting alot of shit in such little time.
=)