Sequel: You've Made Your Bed
Status: COMPLETED.

Stay With Me

Chapter One

“What do you mean I’m leaving?”

My mother looked at me over the rim of her glasses with a small smile on her face. “You’re leaving to get married” she sung happily. I stared at her in shock, my hands started shaking gently and my palms became sweaty.

“What?”

“We owe people” My step father said. I glanced over at him, my eyebrows knitting together in anger and confusion. I’d never liked him.

“You owe people so you’re basically selling me?” I cried. My mother rolled her eyes and chuckled gently and smirked at my step father.

“We’re not selling you. We’re simply giving you the opportunity to have a rich husband that can accommodate to all of our needs”

“ALL OF OUR NEEDS? I’m the one getting fucked over here!” I screamed angrily, “What about Cody for fucks sake!”

“What about him?” My step father asked raising one of his dark black eyebrows.

“Well. Let’s see. I’ve been with him nearly three years! I’m not giving it all up for you. You’re not even my dad you asshole” I spat.

“Your stuff’s packed. Get in the car”

One of my step father’s guards came towards me and grabbed my arm roughly dragging me to one of the cars outside the large mansion. Once I was pushed into the car the doors were locked and the engine was started. My fist continuously smashed against the thick glass trying desperately to smash it and escape from the moving vehicle.

“Let me out” I sobbed cradling my fists in my lap. The driver gazed at me through the mirror and sighed irritated.

“Be quiet. The best thing to do is accept it. The last thing you want is to get in trouble with the people you’re staying with” the man said. I glared at him angrily and kicked the back of his chair with my vans. “Don’t even bother” he growled sliding his chair forward.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply through my nose before grabbing my phone and sending a text to Cody.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wake up Lauren. We’re here”

I threw my arms around, shooing the person away from me. “I’m tired. Leave me alone” I grumbled. The person chuckled gently before pulling me into their arms and out the car. “Ahh. Put me down” I whined now wide awake. Ben, the driver, put me down gently before taking my bags up to the front door of the huge house with me following.

Before I had left, my mother had given Ben a pile of clothes, and a wig, for me to change into during our journey. So instead of my usual clothes, I was left wearing an unrevealing, knee length, pink flowery dress that made me look twice my age. The wig was a dull brown and was pulled into a bun to cover up my brightly streaked blonde hair.

My piercings had been confiscated and were put in a clear plastic bag which had been thrown messily into my suitcase when I had insisted on pulling over so we could eat a McDonalds. I pulled my white cardigan closer to my body and lifted my slipper like shoes one at a time until I’d reached the door.

I knocked gingerly and pulled my hand back so it was lying neatly next to my waist. “Hello?” A woman in her 50’s asked opening the door with a sweet smile on her lip gloss covered lips. “How may I help you?".

I smiled politely and held my hand out “hello, I’m Lauren”. The woman beamed at me before pulling me into a hug and calling someone to take my bags upstairs.

“It’s so nice to meet you, I’m Elizabeth, go into the room over there, make yourself comfortable and I’ll get my son and husband to come and meet you” she pointed towards a nicely decorated white door before turning back to Ben.

I paced towards the white door my eyes flickering around the room and taking in all of the features and beautiful paintings. I pushed the door gently opening it enough to walk in and sit on one of the leather couches. I laid back on the sofa, my legs opened wide before realising I wasn’t at my home any longer and I had to act as feminine as possible.

I leaned forward and crossed my legs before resting my hands on top of them. “Lauren. This is my son Josh and my husband Paul” Elizabeth said coming into the room with a man that looked to be in his late 50’s and a boy that looked about 18 maybe 19.

Josh chuckled loudly before crossing his arms over his chest and staring at his mother, “I’m suppose to marry that?” he questioned as though I wasn’t even in the room. “Look at her, she’s hideous and looks like she doesn’t even know the meaning of fun. I’m not marrying her” He growled before storming upstairs.

“I...I’m so sorry” Elizabeth stuttered putting her hand on her chest and giving me an apologetic look. I sighed before nodding my head, a small smile on my face.

“It’s fine. Really.”

Elizabeth sighed and took me upstairs to show me my bedroom. I sat on the double bed and looked around before grinning at her. “If you need anything just call me. Also, Josh’s friends are coming round in about an hour, so if it’s no trouble, would you be able to stay with them and get to know them a bit better?”

“I can do that” I supposed waving to her as she walked out the door and closed it after her. I instantly pulled the wig off and fell backwards on the bed with a sigh. I pulled the dress and cardigan off so I was left in only my underwear.

“Lauren, my friends are here” I quickly shot up off the bed and pulled the wig on my head before wrapping a blanket around my body. “Are you coming?” Josh asked opening the door and rolling his eyes when he saw me with a blanket wrapped around me.

“Yeah. I’ll just get dressed” I whispered walking into the bathroom joint onto my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo first chapter.
Comments welcome.