Sequel: You've Made Your Bed
Status: COMPLETED.

Stay With Me

Chapter Fifteen

“That i’m planning on giving you the best wedding night sex ever” I grinned, I was hoping he would buy it.

“AWESOME!” He yelled his face turning into a massive grin, his teeth showing. “So baby... I know I left it till the last minute to tell you this, but we’re getting married tomorrow” He smiled nervously scratching the back of his neck.

“Are you joking?”

“Not at all, they phoned earlier saying someone called in insisting there was going to be a strike or something on the motorway the day we were to get married so it’d be impossible for our guests to travel” Josh shrugged, I nodded my head and watched Matt as he got off the bed and said something to Josh before waving goodbye to me and walking out the room. “Looks like we have no time left, lets get to know each other” Josh smirked, I groaned inwardly which he chuckled at. He walked towards the bed and flopped down next to me.

“Favourite colour” I giggled, he rolled his eyes at my immature question.

“Blue, what about you?”

“Mine’s purple” I grinned and motioned to my purple bracelet, “Your turn”.

“Turn on spot” Josh smirked, it was my turn to roll my eyes.

“Well Joshua...” I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his gently, “I have two”. I pressed my lips against his again and then shifted so I was straddling him, “One is on my neck” I bent over and licked up his neck slowly making his breath hitch in his throat, “and the other is on my thigh”. I bit my lip seductively and rubbed my hands up and down his thighs being careful not to touch his hard area. “What about you Joshua?” I grinned, he flipped us over so he was on top.

“Much like you baby, I have two spots” His hands started to massage my boobs playfully, “One is on my neck and the other is on my pelvis” he kissed down my body steadily until he reached the top of my trousers, he unbottoned them and threw them onto the floor.
He shuffled my knickers down about an inch but still kept my area covered up. His tongue skillfully flicked across the skin covering my pelvis, I bit down on my lip harshly and slid my arms down my body to tangle my fingers into his hair. He went to pull my knickers off but I quickly swatted his hands away, “What’s wrong?” he questioned confused.

“No sex until tomorrow” I grinned, his face dropped. Josh started to pout at me, “That’s not working Joshua, I love you but you’re not getting any until we’re officially Mr and Mrs Franceschi”.

“But that’s so far away and you know I can’t resist you” he whined, I shrugged and climbed out from under his body. I walked over to the wardrobe making sure I swayed my hips sexily as I walked trying to tease him more, he let out a soft moan and continued to stare at my body. I opened the wardrobe doors and looked around for some trousers, I bent over and started to sort through the sweat pants, “Oh holy god”.

I turned around and saw Josh holding a pillow over his crouch, I giggled and grabbed a pair of sweats before standing up straight. I glided over to the bed and threw my sweat pants next to Josh’s head, “Has someone got a problem?” I smirked motioning to his trousers. I placed my hands on my hips and smiled at him tilting my head to the side and thinking about how adorable he looked.

His face was flustered and his eyes were heavy, not to mention he had sex hair from when he’d thrown his head back. “What time is it?” I asked realising the alarm clock had been pushed off the bed side table for some unknown reason.

“Erm...” He reached over and grabbed his phone, “7pm, I think the guys are coming by later to kidnap me, well apart from Max, Max is staying with you so he can help you get ready tomorrow. As you know it’s bad luck for us to see eachother in the morning before we wed”. I nodded and laid next to Josh, “I’m going to miss cuddling you” Josh sighed.

“It’s only for a night” I chuckled, “And then you get me forever”. I snuggled into his side and was about to wrap my arm around his waist but there was a knock on the door.

“We’ve come to kidnap Josh” Matt grinned bouncing into the room, I chuckled at him and waved from my spot on the bed, “Max is just dragging his bag up the stairs”.

“Why’s Max dragging a bag up the stairs?” I frowned, Josh laughed lightly from the door.

“You never listen to me, I said Max is staying the night”

“MAX IS WHAT?” I cried just as he walked through the door, he didn’t look particually happy about staying round. I thought Max had offered considering Josh would have forced Dan or Matt to stay. “Why aren’t Dan or Matt staying?” I yelled frustrated, I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

“You and Max need to makeup, and if you guys are going to be immature and stuborn, it’s time I got involved. You’re both spending tonight together and by tomorrow I expect you to be the best of friends again. Do you understand? And I don’t want any texts or calls bitching about one another, you suck it up. Okay?” Josh muttered walking over to me. “I’ll see you tomorrow” Josh smiled, “I love you”

“I love you too” I grinned, he leaned down and pushed his lips against mine in a short but passionate kiss before walking out the bedroom and towards the car outside.

“Josh is right you know. We do need to makeup” Max sighed, he nervously fiddled with his fingers. “I’m sorry for putting so much pressure on you that night, I didn’t mean to make you feel so uncomfortable, and I was only thinking of myself”.

“Damn right you were Max. I don’t know what to do because I want us to be friends Max, but I can’t if you’re going to constantly make me feel bad” I whined, he looked at me with sadness showing on his face. “But, you’re one of my best friends Max, I can’t just throw that away” I walked forward and took his hands in mine, “I’m really sorry for everything” I whispered, he grinned and pulled me into a hug.

“You better not cry, you need to look your best tomorrow Mrs soon to be Franceschi” Max chuckled, I grinned and started to jump up and down on the bed.

“I’M GETTING MARRIED IN THE MORNING!”

“By the way, what’re you going to do about being someone you’re not” Max questioned, his eyebrow raised. Fuck.

“I don’t know, what will he say if I walk out without the wig on, what if I take it off before I say I do?” I started to panic which made Max laugh.

“Calm down, we’ll think of something”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it's very short but guess what.
NEXT CHAPTER IS THE WEDDING CHAPTER.
Lets get ready for drama.

So i'm going to be gready and ask for two comments.
Two comments = New Chapter :D
Subscribe and comment :D

Also, just wondering, it won't be posted anytime soon, but are any of you insterested in/would read a sequel to this story once it's completed? which may be at about chapter 30, i'm not sure yet... but still :D

Sequel or not?