Sequel: You've Made Your Bed
Status: COMPLETED.

Stay With Me

Chapter Twenty

“Mrs Franceschi” A man called from the front, It took me a minute to process that I was Mrs Franceschi. I gasped and then stood up quickly rushing towards the other man with my bag tucked under my arm. “Follow me” He smiled, he started to stride down a white corridor and stopped when he reached a wooden door, he pushed it open and allowed me to go through before he walked in and took a seat at his desk. “please have a seat” he gestured to a chair for me to sit on.

I sat down and looked at him nervously, “is it correct?” I asked in a whisper, he nodded his head.

“You’re a month pregnant”

“Great” I mumbled, my hands came down and rubbed over my belly.

“Are you considering abortion?” The doctor asked hesitantly, I looked at him in deep thought before shaking my head no. “So you want to keep the baby?” I nodded my head yes, “Well, on your way out you can set up a check up so we are able to keep a look at the progress of your baby”.

“Thank you” I gave a fake smile and walked out of the room and over to the counter, I spent about five minutes making an appointment before walking out of the door and towards the car, once at the car I leaned against he door and started to rub over my belly. I suddenly felt my body tingle, I bent over quickly and emptied the comments of my stomach on the floor. “Great” I whined, my boobs were hurting, my back was aching, my throat was sore, my belly was going to get increasingly bigger and I was sure Josh would have a fit over me being pregnant.

------------------------------------------

5 months later

I had spoken to Josh about a thousand times in the past five months, I had even seen him a couple of times when he came down for some local shows. I had yet to tell him about the fact I was pregnant. I didn’t know how to do it, especially when he seemed offish with me.

I had spoken to Max, Dan, Matt and even Chris about it although most of them had insisted Josh was fine and just hadn’t been feeling himself lately to some illness he’d caught on tour. And of course by ‘most of them’ I mean Chris, Matt and Dan. Max had just told me it wasn’t my place to say anything which had caused arguments between us.

I hadn’t seen the guys in 3 months, so I was able to cover the bump up when I last saw them due to being only 3 months pregnant at the time. Max had set up a time for us to meet while they were on tour, I was going to surprise Josh by staying with them for a month. I was also going to surprise him with a baby.

I got off the plane and walked into the terminal, I looked around trying to find Max’s familiar face, I saw someone with brown hair looking around trying to find someone. Max didn’t even know about the baby. I was wearing an extra tight black and white striped vest top that showed my 6 months baby bump, tight grey jeans, vans and a bracelet Max had gotten me when the guys came back.

“MAX” I cried running over to him, he grinned and pulled me into a hug not noticing my belly. How the hell hadn’t he seen it.

“Oh my god, I miss you so much, everyone misses you” Max gushed, I clung onto him repeatedly telling him how much I missed him. He pulled away and looked me up and down before freezing with his eyes on my belly, “Oh my god, you’re pregnant? How many months? Who’s the daddy?” Max asked his eyes wide.

I grinned at him and rubbed my belly gently, “Yes I’m pregnant, I’m 6 months pregnant and Josh is the daddy” I smiled, he looked at me with a sad expression. “Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked with a frown on my face, he shook his head and took my hand pulling me to grab my bag.

Once we’d got my bag we walked towards the car, “Look Max, you’ve been worried since you saw my belly, what’s going on?” I questioned annoyance present in my voice.
“It’s not my place to say. I’m pretty sure you’ll see soon enough”

“Fine” I muttered getting in the car and staring out the window as Max started to drive towards the venue. The whole time Max had his eyes on my belly, flicking his eyes to look out the window every couple of minutes to ensure he wasn’t about to crash. Once we pulled up outside a large tour bus I instantly got out the car and walked straight into the tour bus.

I heard talking from the back of the bus, “YOU CAN’T KEEP DOING THIS TO HER!” I heard Dan growl. I heard smashing before more screaming started. I paced towards the back room, once there I pushed the door open and walked in, frowning at the sight in front of me.

Josh was holding hands with some girl. Some slag. “Lauren” Dan breathed, his eyes wide when he spotted me, Josh spun around to see me, his own eyes widening, he quickly dropped the girls hand.

“I didn’t know you were coming” Josh said, he grinned at me but I wasn’t having it.

“Don’t you dare grin at me Joshua” I cried, “You’ve been fucking cheating on me! How long have you been sleeping with this slag?”.

“Don’t call me a slag” The bimbo stood up and stood in front of me her tits practically smacking me in the face from lack of clothing holding them back, “I’ll kick your ass”.

“You really want to kick a pregnant woman’s ass?” I smirked, everyone in the room gasped their eyes flying down. Josh stared for ages, not moving in anyway. He looked as though he’d died standing up.

“I’m going Josh, I’ll see you later” Bimbo said giving Josh a kiss on the lips and walking out with a grin, completely aware all hell was going to break lose.

“Really Josh?” I screamed, he flinched at my tone.

“I’m so sorry Lauren. I got lonely”

“YOU GOT LONELY? YOU GOT FUCKING LONELY?! I WAS THE ONE STUCK AT HOME WITH NO ONE JOSH. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CALL ME AND I WOULD HAVE COME OUT FOR YOU” I yelled, “Don’t you dare give me all that bullshit Josh!”.

“Calm down Lauren. It’s not good for the baby, how many months are you?” Josh whispered.

“6 months” I mumbled, I turned around walking out of the back room and into the main room. I picked my bags up and threw them over my shoulder. “Max, take me back to the airport” I whispered, he looked at me like I’d grown ten heads.

“Please don’t Lauren”

“Don’t call me, don’t text me, don’t even talk about me ever again” I growled walking out of the bus and getting back into Max’s car.

“STOP” Josh yelled banging on the car window, I locked the door and watched as Max got in and started the car.

“I hate you” I whispered letting the tears finally fall down my face as Max drove me to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
OUTFIT :)

Okay, so this is the end of this book.
I will be making a new one soon, don't get too excited.
New comments = New storyyyyy

ooooooh, exciting ;)

Thank you to everyone that has commented on this and given it like 3 stars ;D you guys rockkkkkk <3

Subscribe to the sequel!
<3