Status: Active/One Shot

Because The Tension's Like a Fire

Stay Awake

“What is this fuckery?!” Alex screamed at the scene when he entered Jack’s room.

Jack is naked and stroking his throbbing manhood. Alex couldn’t help but stare at it, he can’t believe how Jack can be so big. And he looked so damn hot with that sweat soaked body in the tangled mattress of the bed where he lies.

“Alex get the hell out of here!” Jack screamed back with annoyance as he was interrupted with his daily routine. Fuck, he forgot to lock the door again.

Alex snorted and said “Bro, you know we have a party to go to right?” can’t keep his eyes away from the glorious view. He felt his lips have gone dry and wet them with his tongue, Jack catching the gesture felt more aroused than before.

“Well maybe if you’ll help me with my problem it will be a lot easier.” Jack said in a breathless manner, teasing Alex who can’t help but blush when Jack winked at him.

“What are you suggesting?” Alex said trying to control the urge to throw himself in the bed and lay with Jack. That is disgusting he’s not even gay. Oh, the lies we make ourselves believe some times.

“Oh, come on Lexie, you know you want to.” Jack teased even more, getting out of bed and walked slowly towards Alex.

Alex felt the rush of lust and noticed his growing tension. How can Jack be so hot and gorgeous in his eyes, he doesn’t know, except that he wants to kiss this slutty boy’s lips that he’d been daydreaming many times.

Jack stopped inches away from Alex, his right hand reached for the door knob and locked it, and put his left hand to the other side totally imprisoning Alex. He just stared at the older boy and gave him his wicked smile. Alex felt a lump in his throat, he feels Jack’s intense stare and it’s just making him crazy.

“Please Jack” Alex said, can’t help the whimper that escaped, when he felt Jack’s lips brushed the side of his mouth.

“Please what Lex?” Jack asked while biting and nipping Alex’s earlobe, which caused the older boy to moan.

He can’t help but smile, he loves the noises Alex makes and he wants to hear more. He started a train of kisses from Alex’s left eye, to his ear, to the side of his mouth, up to his nose, to his forehead, his right eye, and to the other side of his mouth, leaving Alex’s lips untouched. He then continued kissing Alex’s neck which made the older boy shiver and moaned Jack’s name, and to Jack that sounded almost orgasmic, he can’t help but laugh.

“Oh Lexie, you’re driving me crazy.” He said through kisses. He lifted Alex shirt and take it off. Alex just stood there, not exactly knowing what to do, he’s letting Jack do whatever he wants. Jack then started kissing and biting Alex’s collarbone, which caused another cry of delight from the older boy. Jack took Alex hands and put it to his waist.

“Touch me baby.”

But all Alex could do is put his arms around Jack’s neck and tangle his fingers through his thick wavy locks. Grabbing once in a while as Jack intoxicates him in this burning passion.

Jack kissed Alex’s neck again and moving up to his ear, and to the side of his mouth, not even daring to give Alex the satisfaction of kissing his lips. This drives Alex mad, he let out a cry of protest giving Jack a hint of what he wants. When the younger boy looked at him, he gave him a pouty glare. Jack just laughed and continued kissing Alex’s neck, Alex can’t take this teasing anymore, he grab Jack’s hair and pulled his face back up, he is getting a kiss even if he have to force Jack just to get it. But Jack just took his hands away from his hair and pinned them to the door.

“Relax Lex, we’ll get there soon.” Jack whispered to his ear. And began the train of kisses again..

Alex can’t take this, he wants, no he needs Jack’s lips to be beneath his own, he wants Jack’s tongue to wander to the deepest recesses of his mouth, to taste and devour him!

He wants Jack to….

There was a loud ringing, Alex got up so quickly and hit his alarm clock with a shocked face, he was wet with sweat from the intense hot dream.

“Fuck.” did he just dreamed making out with Jack?
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think?