Status: Still in the process.

Solstice

Abnormal Pain

It felt as if acid was poured into my body replacing my lungs. The burn first traveled through my torso than towards the rest of my body. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. It felt days had gone by. I could hear a slight siren coming closer, and shouting from all directions. The only thing I remember somebody saying, was, "Get them to the ER! NOW!". I awoke to blurred lightings, and figures surrounding me. Than the burn tortued me at least once more. I feltmy body shake, and I finally let out the loudest scream I could have managed. My eyes filled with pain, and I lost control. "Please! Make it stop! PLEASE!" I begged and begged, but the burning never stopped.

I managed to hear a voice knew, my mom's. I couldn't make out a single word she said. My mind went blank, and the darkness drowned me again. My eyes fluttered open, and that felt like a crowbar to the face. I was in my bed. Thank God. Sharp pains made me flinched and grind my teeth together. I tried to breath, but that even hurt. This weighed-down feeling bubbled inside me, and I started to scream. My body felt like as if cement was what I was made out of. The heaviness took away my breath, and my screams could no longer come out. There was a sharp pain in my back, and my body began to be extremely heavy. "Mo-uh, MO-uh.." I didn't even have the will power to speak. My body became heavier and heavier, and I finally realized what was happening. I was sinking.

My mind was screaming whie my vocals were incapable o producing anything. I tried to clench on my sheets, but they felt as if they passed right through my hands. I slowly but surely realized what was happening. I breathing was cut off completely, and all I saw was darkness. Seconds later, I saw the bathroom ceiling, than slammed against the floor. I heard something drop, and my mom came pounding on the door. "James?! James honey, is that you?!". I got up rubbing my back, and opened the door. "What- how; how in lord did you end up in this bathroom?" she asked me. "Uh, I uh. I walked mom, you didn't see me?" I said to cover up what just happened. Out of no where, my eyes rolled back into my head, and down I went.