Status: i dont know how to end it u guys

He Left With No GoodBye

Basement Starter

Eric had preoccupied himself with the art equipment she had bough him, going downstairs every day to clear out the basement little by little till there was enough space for him to draw.
He was downstairs when Skye came down to put the load of clothes in the washer seeing him sit on a stool, painting. Eric quickly set everything down covering it up.
They had not spoken much since that night for she was keeping her self busy with work and him with drawing.
“What are you hiding?” The first words she had said to him.
“A painting, you can’t see it yet though so go.” She didn’t leave instead getting closer to him, circling his station. She noticed how ugly the color was on the floors and walls and how much space they seemed to have.
Taking her camera out of her pocket she took photos of each part of the room.
“What are you thinking about doing?”
“Need to paint this room, it is to ugly look at the floors, the walls need color.” Since Skye had accidentally bought an extra sofa and never returned it Eric had brought it down to the living room with Thomas while she was out, enjoying the relaxation from the hard stool.
“Don’t think I didn’t notice that you put the sofa here, wish you would have waited though Eric.”
“It is a simple sofa we can paint this any color and put new tiles on the floor. Actually Thomas said he would do it for free all we need to do is pick out a color and then he will get the stuff see how easy?” She eyed him going back to the washer and checking on the dryer. She came up behind him trying to peek at the painting but he pushed her back.
“You are being unfair.”
“To bad to sad get over it.” She then moved him to the side with a great effort and looked at the picture. Her mouth gaped open just as his hand closed over her eyes. He pulled her back and up the stairs to the main room.
Skye was stunned; he was redrawing the picture from the park without the need of the original and painting it.
“But how can you remember? Why are you painting me?”
“Stop asking questions just go out or something.” He walked away going into her bathroom to wash his hands.
“Answer the question.” She looked at him with a stern face hoping it would work on him.
He stared at his feet, wiggling his toes wishing she didn’t see the picture.
“Because that was a good day…it is a picture that just won’t leave my mind, you were actually happy it looked as if you weren’t sad any longer.” He was right though, she was happy. Skye enjoyed watching him draw, and realized at that moment that she hadn’t had a nightmare since they kissed. Her cheeks grew hot as the blood rushed to her head.
“I guess I was happy that day.”
“Exactly and if I can just capture that then I can hope that you will learn to be happy more often because Skye you are always sad, your eyes give it away. Even when you don’t want it to they just do.”
She closed her eyes wishing she didn’t have to see the mental picture that was forming.

Flashback 5 months

Everyone stood there dressed in black, tears forming lanes across their cheeks.
She watched her mother become covered with flowers for the first time, though sadly she never saw her father this way. She wished she had though, to say that last good bye forever. This time she did it correctly, wishing she didn’t have to.
Going back home she looked in the mirror seeing her eyes go past her deep inside of her. Her soul swimming out of her eyes.

“Skye? Don’t start crying because of what I said because I didn’t mean to hurt you.”
She opened her eyes looking into his.
“I’m not going to cry shut up, I was just thinking that’s all and what I remember was the last time I had a nightmare was the day before you had kissed me…sad but true.”
“We can’t take it there though.”
“Why not?” He didn’t think of a reason why, he just knew he couldn’t. Skye was a territory you just didn’t touch; she had the touch of gold just turn you to stone. Instead of gold though she kept him in place feeling all she felt.
“It wouldn’t be good, you are…you are dealing with a lot and me well I’m not your type. See it would be complicated, you feel to much pain and I feel very little of that.”
“Okay.” She got up pulling off her shirt and picking up the tank top that lay on her bed.
“For a person who likes me you sure aren’t fighting for me.”
Her face was blank, all emotion seeping down to her toes.
“I don’t want to fight for someone who doesn’t want me? What would be the point in that I just don’t see one? All I wanted was to know why not and since you gave me the answer I back off.” There he saw it. The pure feeling she had for him that he was throwing away. Someone who didn’t know him but took him anyway was willing to take more and he said no. I have to be an idiot he said to himself feeling as if she was cornering him. He wanted her, enough to have drawings of her but not enough to risk something. Eric stood there not knowing what to say, this time she was right. He wouldn’t fight for someone who didn’t love him either, this time was different.

Eric touched her hand pulling her down to her bed. The lights were off and the only thing visible was the low setting of her lights.
She laid her head against his chest hearing his heart speed up as drew her body closer to him.
“Why are you laying in my bed with me Eric?”
He kissed her forehead. “Because this is the start of our relationship Skye and tonight I would rather be in your bed than in mine all alone with holding you.” A beat had passed before she answered back.
“I think we started dating long before this it just took till now for us to say it.”
“I think so also.” He rolled to his side embracing her in a hug. Feeling her breathing on his neck.
“I am still ready though.” He kissed her moving his hands up her shirt, finding the bra and unhooking it. Skye’s breath froze.
He slowly moved his hands to the side of her body tracing his fingers up and down and they continued to kiss. As his hand glided up he cupped her from underneath using his thumb to play along.
“Stop please just stop for a moment.”
“You aren’t ready…trust me I know you aren’t.” His hand was still holding her, her body quivering as the cool air touched her. She gulped down the air coming in pulled him back causing his hand to move. She ran her nails down his back and running them on the inside of his pants never moving below his waist.
“I am ready it is just you caught me off guard. Go slow.” The night carried on never moving further than what was needed.
The morning came and she felt different, she hadn’t let him do what she intended but she went as far as her mind told her to. She wasn’t ready but she knew she would be soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey please comment it would be nice if u tell me if u like or not so i can know what i am doing wrong or right. please n thanks