Status: i dont know how to end it u guys

He Left With No GoodBye

You Know I Can't Smile Without You

It was her third night in the hospital, on that same bed, looking horrible.
Yet he couldn’t take his eyes off of her, because if he did and something happened then he would miss it.
Her fingers began to twitch against her leg, and her toes wiggled under the blanket. He lifted up the blanket letting her feet breath. She always complained about the confusing of hot and cold toes.
Images played in his head of what happened to her and nothing fit together. He just couldn’t see anything happening.
“Eric?” He thought he heard her voice, but he knew she couldn’t speak.
“Eric?”
“Skye?”
“No Eric it’s me Skye’s uncle.” When Eric cleared his eyes he saw the tall man standing over him.
They sat and talked for an hour, but eventually he left. He went to their house, resting for the next day.

“You know I can’t smile without you…I can’t smile without you I can’t laugh and I can’t sing I’m finding it hard to do anything.”

Eric heard the whispering and started to laugh. It was one of her favorite songs and as she woke she was singing it.
“You are awake, if you only knew what I’m going through-
“I just can’t smile.”
Her eyes were moving but were still closed; it took her a bit to open them.
He smiled at her, kissing her softly.
“Out of all songs to sing you choose that one?”
“Somewhere deep inside I heard the song, very weird but Barry Manilow is cool. He wrote a whole song about a girl named Lola…poor Lola.” Her voice was raspy, she needed water.
He got up rushing out the door to see her uncle still there. He called him in along with a nurse.
“Hey…you’re up.” Her uncle bent over to kiss her on the cheek.
“Well missy you had quite the crowd here, they would be glad to know you are awake let me do some test gentlemen and I will call you back in.”
Eric walked to her kissing her once more and headed out. Taking his cell phone out of his pocket he called Shawn and let her know.

A week had passed since she has been in that bed, the beeping sound still ringing in his ears. His eyes never leaving her sight, he remained cautious of everything.
“Eric soon you will tell me to wear a helmet and some pads to walk around the house.”
“Will you wear it?”
She laughed “No I won’t.”
The bruises went down, though they were now yellow making her look sickly, he preferred the purple and red. He preferred nothing to scar her. It was too late; she now had a long scar running on her left calf. The door had cut open and stabbed her.
“Just be careful.”
“Eric look at me, I am fine. Please relax go shower or something you are starting to stink.”
He sniffed his shirt smelling the sweat sitting on the fabric. He only showered in her room, he was too afraid to run to his room and get new clothes.
“Come with me then, I would only relax if you stood with me.” She sighed out, trying to stretch her legs by standing up. Feeling like a baby deer with wobbly legs.
“Eric go shower dammit.”
Eric quickly ran up the stairs, tripping as he tried to skip them. He looked through his dresser picking out some clean clothes to wear. He ran back down but fell.
Skye jogged to him, feeling the pain in her legs. She sat on the last step trying to laugh.
“Damn stairs…did you run over here? What are you doing go back to the room and lay down.”
“Oh shut up you sound like my mother when I sprained my ankle. Are you okay?”
“Yeah I just fell trying to run back down.”
“Stop running.” He moved near her, kissing her slowly wanting not to hurt her.
“How’s your legs?”
“They hurt and they are very tired but they need the stretch.”
He caressed her legs, lightly going over her scar.
“Shower with me please.”
She obliged picking up her towel to only have him snatch it from her. He didn’t let her do anything and she knows he cares but she needed to stretch on her own.
Skye sat on the toilet waiting as he showered, so she can go in after him.
The night was coming through and she wanted to sleep, just let her body relax into her bed and feel the healing take over.
“I was glad my uncle came, made me feel better that day to have at least one family member there.”
“Well then I am glad.” She smiled looking at Eric.
“I was mostly glad you stood with me…I heard you and countless times I wanted to say something, but I couldn’t until I heard the song in my head, that’s when it came out. So weird but I remember you telling me that you liked when I smiled.”
“I still do. As soon as they said you were in the hospital I wanted to break someone’s bones. Being very close to losing you just made me even more grateful to have you.”
Her eyes began to close and she felt his fingers touch her back.
“We only been dating for a month, it seems so much longer than that.”
“Officially yes, but I would like to think we have been dating for a while.” He was right, it felt so much longer.

“Skye promise me you won’t get a boyfriend.”
“I promise.” She stared at him as he made her promise; she was standing outside of his room before she went to hers.

Skye went with Eric to work; she was given flowers by the staff while customers looked on. She sat at the counter trying to drink her hot chocolate. Her mind was to busy moving all about so no thought was focused.
She heard the men behind her complaining about the food and she tried to put it away but it was irking her.
“Shut up, please do me the favor and shut up, eat your food pay and get going. If you don’t like it leave it alone but my boyfriend cooked that food you are eating. Give me your damn plate so I can feed some hungry cats in the back if you don’t want it.”
“Congrats to your boyfriend; but he can’t cook for shit and I don’t want to pay for something that doesn’t have a taste.” The man in the red shirt had spoken up to her as the other men kept quiet.
“Pay for it, and be damn grateful he took the time to cook for un mal de algradecia see this scar? I got into a damn car accident because some crazed guy didn’t know what his brakes felt like. That could have been you so fill up your stomach before you down, fucking jerk.” She had lifted up her pant legs to show him the scar. She put it back down to walk away. The tears flowing down her face, she was angry without realizing it.
Eric had came out the back and walked to the front to see her standing there, her arms holding herself.
“Thanks for sticking up for me, but the food does suck. You should teach me to cook.” She looked up laughing while whipping the tears away.
♠ ♠ ♠
un mal de algradecia mean an ungrateful person in spanish