Status: i dont know how to end it u guys

He Left With No GoodBye

Get In The Car We Have To Go

The thought of going back to the city overwhelmed her. Tears began to slide down her fast, the bright lights, busy crowds and the sound of the streets as the cars ride over the pavement.
Her suitcase was packed as she put in her final items and taped up her boxes. Bernie had brought two more boxes for Eric and Shawn to take.
Shawn stood at her house, getting the last goodbyes out of her family before she left. She had satisfaction knowing her parents were happy again.
Skye had cooked her last meal in the new house. Her third house that she was going to leave behind. Many memories of doing nothing but wondering how to spice it up.
Thomas had said they can keep it still when ever they come back, it will remain closed.
“A toast!”
“Toasting to what?”
“Toast to us for being us!”
“To us!” The guys said in unison, tapping their cups together. They packed away all the dishes and utensils away. Eric’s art equipment was already in the truck.

The morning had raised them up, telling them to be on their way. Each had used the bathroom, brushing their teeth and getting dressed. Skipping the breakfast.
Bernie and Eric took the bags and started to pile them in, hoping there was room for Shawn’s things.
“Skye come on let’s go, the car is waiting.”
She nodded her head closing the door behind her.
“Oh wait I left something behind.”
She handed him the keys to her car to start it up while she opened the door and went back in side.
He stood there holding his bowl. The oatmeal in it again, he raised the spoon to his mouth smiling at her.
“So you are leaving now?”
“Yes I am…why are you back papi? What are you proving by coming back?”
His facial expression changed, she could tell it did by the way she felt, it was stronger. He face blurred a bit.
“I can’t see you off?”
“You didn’t see me off when I graduated, when I went to elementary school…you won’t see me off when I get married and become a parent. So now is nothing.”
“I always saw you off, I just wasn’t there for you to see me, your guard was up whether you thought so or not. I’m always there though, you carry me with you no matter what…you pray to me when you feel the need to so I can never leave you.”
“Never say never.”
“Why do you fight me? My youngest daughter is going to leave on her own, go do something she loves and be with people she loves and I am trying to be good about this and you fight me, so stubborn.”
He was right, she was being stubborn. She knew the reason why though. She didn’t want to feel sad about him being there, because then she would be compelled to hug him, can’t hug what isn’t there. She wanted to feel him, take in his scent and try to remember anything.
“That makes sense.”
“I need the bowl…can I take it with me?”
He handed it to her.
“Te amo mi amor, tenga cuidado.”
“I love you too and I’m always careful.” He kissed her on the forehead and left. She felt the chills run down her spine and she dropped to the floor and cried.
She gave herself a minute to regain herself and walk out the door. Eric was in the truck with Bernie and she took the Civic leading the way.
Both Shawn’s mother and father stood on the front porch with her and her things. Waving at them as they drove up to the house.
They hugged each other saying goodbye, crying, claiming to visit them down in the city.
The trip was long, stops had to be made from both cars. Each in dire need of food if they were to continue.
“We have to keep up….hello? Are you guys listening to me dammit we have to keep driving or else it would be really late.”
“I know but are legs are killing us.”
“YOU SHOULD BE USED TO THIS ALL YOU NEW YORK STATE PEOPLE DO IS DRIVE!”
“Not true we ride bikes as well.”
“Shut up Eric, you wont get to drive in the city, unless you take a highway, even then, it will be metro cards for you so stock up. Now let’s get out of here and stop stretching.”
They headed back to their cars taking turns with them. It wasn’t long until they were able to see the bright lights of Manhattan. Waking the other up to check out the scenery. It was amazing how much it took her breath every time she saw it wishing it would look like that for the morning.
Settling in a hotel they took their rooms crashing for the night. The next morning is the new adventure that they didn’t plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
short yes i know but i was getting lost on this one so yea next time