Status: i dont know how to end it u guys

He Left With No GoodBye

One Color To Choose From

She couldn’t sleep the sound of outside kept her up.
She got up from her bed and stared out the window. All the lights she was able to see and the buildings across the trees. A home away from home she felt. Everything so bare in the apartment.
“Couldn’t sleep without me?”
“Yes because you are always on my mind.” She didn’t face him. Keeping her back to him, he put his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt. He came in the room and sat on her bed.
“So tell me…why are you up still?”
“I can’t sleep, all the cars that keep passing by are bothering me.”
“Have to get used to it. Four years in NYU will keep you up.”
She looked over at him. He was twirling a pencil between his fingers.
“And why are you up?”
“Was drawing then I got hungry and went to the kitchen to find nothing to eat. But when I was coming back I saw your face pressed in the window. You know you could open it.”
She nodded her head, feeling her stomach grumble under her hands.
“Looks like you are hungry as well.” She looked down at her stomach begging for it to shut up.
“Are you bored in your room all alone?”
“I’m not alone I have the cars keeping me up. But I guess I am bored, they are not great talkers.”
He motioned for her to follow him. Leading her to his room he had already taped papers along his wall.
“You move quickly.” She saw a paper on the wall with a woman holding a staff.
“You like it?”
“Why is she holding a staff? I thought she was kick ass where is her guns and magical powers?”
“She is kick ass you don’t see it the way she is standing? She does have some powers but you can’t see it because she isn’t using it now.”
“But why does she have a staff instead of a gun?”
“To many people use guns, barely see the staff, besides some of the power lies in the staff so there you go, it balances her.”
She nodded her head, running her fingers across the lady in the crouched position.
“What colors you are going to use?”
He thought about it and he couldn’t think of any. Most of the colors have been used a lot and he wanted something that stood out there.
Yet he couldn’t use just any bright color.
“Pick one for me.” She looked through the container of color pencils. There were so many to choose from, so she picked six.
“All of those?”
“No obviously not, but you can do it like a contest, which ever one works best with her then that is your color. Got it?”
He nodded his head in reply. He was grateful for paper, so he can test out all the colors and see which would look best.
He finally picked a teal, making the drawing pop. His hand reach at his neck soothing out the kink that was stuck.
She laid on his bed, looking up at his ceiling, he drew a circle on it.
"Wonder why there is a circle on your ceiling?"
"I put that there, got bored and needed something to look at so I put a circle."
"Out of all things?"
"Yup, just have to be creative." She tried to think of possible things that can happen with the circle. Two sumo wrestlers battling. Game of marbles, or just the circling getting smaller or bigger. She fell asleep thinking about it. Mesmerizing herself by staring at that wall.
He saw she crashed out so he got up and went to her room. Sleeping there instead.
The morning came and they were all still tired. The day looking grim as the clouds strolled over them.
"What should we do?" Eric came out his room hoping to talk to Bernie, instead he found Shawn.
When he checked her room Bernie lay there on his back.
Eric shook his head and went back to his room.
"What happened?"
"Shawn is in Bernie's room and Bernie is in her room. Very weird." He turned his back to her laying down on the bed.
His body relaxing he closed his eyes surrendering over to the sleep.