Status: i dont know how to end it u guys

He Left With No GoodBye

Sympathy Silence

Her hot chocolate was cooling now; this was her place where the tears were free, especially when it rained. The silence calmed her and to surprise his presence was comforting.
He looked at her from the corner of his eyes and was trying to see if it was either the rain or tears streaming down her cheek.
“Why do you come here alone?”
“I like getting away from everyone to breath. Are you going to live alone or something or are you going to be with your cousin?”
“Good question, I don’t want to live with him, he is a real tight ass. I like the freedom but he feels I am going to just run around and trash the area, which is weird why promote where you live if you feel I’m going to burn the neighborhood?”
“Are you going to burn the neighborhood?” He laughed at her, but she felt kind of serious.
“Yes I’m going to set this place on fire and feel great about it. Why would I want to set a neighborhood on fire? I’m not psycho just bothered that’s all.”
“Bothered…I like that one. I wish I can say that when I don’t want any hovering.”
Skye wiped her face feeling the stains of her crying not washing away from the rain.
The rain was now slowing down and the rocks where starting to show once more but the air blowing made her cold.

Flashback 13 years

“Feel his forehead Skye.” She had put her hand against it, wondering why it felt so warm. Looking up she felt confused and asked her mom why it was warm.
She only said one thing to her.
“It’s cold Skye it is not supposed to be warm.” She knew it was supposed to be cold but it was warm and her hands were warm.

“NOOOO!” She held on to the coffin with all her might refusing to let go of the man that would only lay there. People pulled her back seating her in between two relatives that she felt no connection with.
Her last thought was he is gone forever and always will be gone, no returning now.

“Hey wake up.”
She blinked back to life, feeling the burning in her eyes.
“Hey do you hear that?”
“Hear what?” She turned around trying to stretch her hearing capacity but failing.
“Someone is shouting…I think your name.”
She still couldn’t hear anything until she heard a faint echo.
“Oh no, are you sure they said my name.”
“Skye!”
“Oh gosh they are calling my name.”
“Who is calling your name?” She quickly got up and picked up her bag. Eric followed her movement and caught up with her. But she was running now.
“Stop running.” She didn’t listen to him but kept going, the sound was getting louder and she knew where it was coming from. She stopped at a halt when her car came into view. Eric ran past her stopped in front of her car.
“Hey what ever you are thinking about doing don’t do it trust me.”
“Who are you? Where is Skye?”
Skye came out of the trees and encountered Jeremy.
“What are you doing here Jeremy?” Shocked, the wind escaped her and for a moment all she wanted to do was become invisible.
“I was looking for you, we called you down for breakfast, and then Pete said he saw you at the diner.” Oh Goddess that was Pete on the bicycle, she should have known.
“You have me tracked, Goddess, Jeremy please have a little bit more faith in me.” She walked to her car, the chilly air against the damp clothes stuck to her skin raising the flesh.
“Faith? Skye you leave and end up with some stranger in the woods, what am I going to think?”
She couldn’t argue with him, it did look wrong, she also couldn’t argue because if Jeremy ever changed his mind during their fight he can kick her out. Being stranded was the last on her mind.
“She wasn’t doing anything I mean we weren’t we were just talking.”
“Mind your business.” She rolled her eyes and entered the car wishing that she didn’t. She was now feeling uncomfortable in her wet clothes. She left the boys staring off at her as she drove down the lane.
Eric wondering now how we will get around, he knew he was farther than what it seemed. Jeremy too ended up leaving Eric stranded now. It wasn’t long before a car had arrived.
“I’m sorry I left you here…I just forgot, then I kept going until I realized something was missing.” Eric looked up to see she meant it; there was something about her that just said she is a broken stick.
“No problem, well since my cousin is a real estate agent, and he owns the house so I pay less rent then most people. So cheers to my tight ass cousin.” She laughed a good honest laugh.
“Do you know where it is at?”
“Not a clue but I know where he lives at, so if you can take me to him and then he can just take me.” He climbed in the passenger seat and felt the heat wrap around him. He instantly knew she drove around till she became warm. They started passing by a couple of homes that mocked each other until they stopped at one that stood out.
“Is this it?” He looked through her window.
“Yup, not only in the real estate but an architect as well, built it himself. Wanted a house for a king’s family what ever that means.” He got out and walked to her side of the car, she rolled the window down feeling cool air pass by her cheeks.
“You can head out now.”
“I’ll wait.” Wait she did. His cousin finally opened the door and she could see they were talking, and pointing was taking place. Eric came back to her side of the car.
“He said you can come in, I explained we had been in the rain.”
She had turned off the engine and got out of the car locking up as she did.
They walked to the door, instantly his cousin knew who she was.
“Oh my, Skye is that you?”
“Yes…why?”
“I am sorry for you loss, after the funeral we just didn’t see you anymore. Come in you guys are going to get so terribly sick.”
She remembered him now, Skye had babysat his kids a couple of summers even after school when they would go out.
“Gena get some clothes out of our closet, casual stuff the kids are wet.”
“Kids I thought it was just Eric.”
“Skye is here also.” The silence over powered everyone. Eric didn’t know what to make of anything.
“As soon as you change I’ll show you the house, thanks so much for showing Eric around, I know you too never met, just kept passing by each other each summer. I’m glad he is in your hands though, treat him well you know he’s a good kid just does stupid things.
“SKYE!” The sound of shoes hitting the floor seemed so loud compared to the silence, causing the pulsing motion on the side of her head.
“Hey you guys, you are so big-wait don’t hug me I am wet.” She crouched down kissing them on the cheek and tying the shoe laces that were out of place. Gena came up next to Eric’s cousin Thomas.
“Hello Eric, Skye, here are the clothes there are two bathrooms upstairs. Eric you know where it is at. Come on kids I think the Backyardigans are on.”
Eric and Skye went up stairs and stopped at the bathroom.
“Can you stay with me while I change?” He was taken back a moment, either she was very loose, or she needed company.
“We can change at the same time, just our backs turned.”
They did just that, though he took a peak in the mirror. He finished before her so he turned to see her back. There lay a tattoo on her right shoulder.
“Nice tattoo, what is it?” Her cheeks started to turn color.
“You weren’t supposed to turn yet.” She took the long sleeve red shirt and put it on covering up anything bare. Facing the mirror she lifted her shirt to reveal her stomach.
“The hot chocolate did that to you?” Her stomach was mostly pink and red, healing from the rain.
“Yeah, it is no biggie though feels better at least. And the tattoo is the moon with the sun.”
She pulled her hair in front of her face and sniffed relieved to have it not smell like a wet dog. Raking her fingers through her hair she placed it in a bun and let her bangs fall in place.
“Let’s go downstairs.” He knew she was feeling horrible, something had happened to her and she felt the silence. Thomas was waiting for them by the door, no words were exchanged between the three just a simple notion to move. Eric stood with her while Thomas took the lead.
The house wasn’t far from neither of them, stood in between on a small road. The house looked so frail compared to the massive trees crowding the front yard.
“You have no garage but a driveway, rooms are simple and there are two one of the first floor and the second, two bathrooms a big kitchen and living room. Seems like something for a guy of your age.”
“Thanks Tom, I don’t care what anyone says about you, you are the best.”
They laughed knowing the joke. “What do they say? That I am a tight ass?”
“Who ever said that cannot appreciate the qualities you have my dear cousin. Do you have the keys?”
“Money?”
“It is in my pants at the house, hey can you wash the clothes and I will pick them up later?”
“I will just pick them up. You don’t have a car plus you don’t know where I live.”
“She has a point.” The keys were handed over, leaving Eric and Skye alone.
“Want to check out the house with me, we can devirginize together.” The color rose again. She never had anyone to talk about sex to, her friends talked about it, but since she didn’t experience it, it always was an awkward moment. He took her hand giving her the keys. The door opened and there was a large space.
“Do you have money for the things you need?”
“No none at all.”
“Smart move.”
“I know, thanks.” They closed the door behind them, searching room after room, complimenting what they liked and disliked.