Status: i dont know how to end it u guys

He Left With No GoodBye

No Quiero Decir Adiós

Eric woke up before her and he cringed at the idea of her feeling ill. The past couple of nights he had to let her sleep before him, she always felt ill.
He slept less and stood up more.
“Come to sleep please.” He looked at her and made sure she was awake before he answered her.
“I can’t sleep.” Her hand curled up to his arm pulling him back. She saw the loss of color in his face, the shadows forming under his eyes.
She pulled him into her body and smelled his neck. His eyes closed at the feel of her breathing against him.
“Go back to sleep I’ll sleep eventually.” She rolled over to her other side, placing her back against his chest. He took his turn now to smell her, her scent gone.
“I’ll stay awake with you.”
“How are you feeling?”
“Tired…my back hurts.”
“Are you still seeing him?”
“No, but I know he is still there so I can’t hide it. Eric, what time are you going in to work?”
“I’m not I took these two days off to stay with you.”
He couldn’t believe he said that, sometimes he couldn’t believe he was in this relationship for so long. His freedom slowly taking its defeat to stay here.
“We should go out, get some hot chocolate and a cookie.”
He laughed at her thought and kissed her ear.
She sat up and he saw her eyes beam at him. He laid on his back and stretched out, feeling his bones and joints wake up. Skye stood in front of the bed, her back to him.
She took off her shirt revealing her bare skin.
Eric crawled to the end of the bed and put his hand on her hips. He drew her body closer to him and swung her onto the bed.
She yelled with laughter and felt her spirit come back.
Eric’s fingers playing on her skin.
He wished his skin could feel as smooth as hers; then again he wouldn’t enjoy it as much as he did when his hand touched her back.
He massaged the kinks out of her back, kissing every part until her body relaxed next to his.
She turned her head to face him and the smile she gave him comforted him.
“Why are you smiling?”
“Because I enjoy being with you.”
She moved to her side and took his hand. Kissing his fingers she closed her eyes let his hand stay on her face.
He rolled her over and placed his body over hers. Her eyes still closed her smiled and kissed under her jaw.
“It still get’s to me that I took your…I took it away.” The stab in her heart caused her to slightly flinch.
“You make it sound as if you never done it before.”
“Not to someone like you, especially not to a Hispanic girl, I’m surprised you even like me.”
“It is because of your late eighties early nineties look I fell for you. Other wise you would have been on the back burner.”
He kissed her jaw again, than her chest and her stomach. He stood on his knees and took off his shirt.

Eric stood in the shower feeling the hot water pour down on him.
“Hey you are fogging up the bathroom over here man.” She sat on the toilet, waiting for his reply.
“I-I l-love you, I may not say it all the time, or act like I do, but if I didn’t I wouldn’t have come back.”
She stood quiet and he could deal with that. He didn’t want her to answer him.
Skye left the bathroom and some where from showering and standing there he cried. The tears falling from his eyes mixing in with the water.
He didn’t know why he cried but he knew he had to and for that he left it alone.
Eric finished his shower and dressed.
He opened the door and found her there, waiting for him.
“What happened?”
“Why did you tell me you love me?” He sighed, his head bowed down.
“I told you it because I feel it, because it is true.”
She let him walk away from her, taking the sandwich she made for him in his hands and biting. He came back to her and kissed her, dropping the sandwich and holding her to him.
“See as much as I would like to walk away and never come back. To keep running, I can’t because if I can’t be with you while I run then there’s no point in running.”
“You dropped your sandwich.” She wiped the mayonnaise that lay on his cheek.
He held her until it was time for him to leave.
“I’ma stay home today, don’t want to leave you alone, don’t want to be alone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACKKKKKKK =]