Status: i dont know how to end it u guys

He Left With No GoodBye

I Can't Sleep

It was four in the morning when they were in bed. The middle room being occupied by them, Eric fell asleep but she stood up thinking about Jeremy. She had hoped he didn’t wonder around falling for some restless girl who gave the milk away for free. Damn that cow if she did though.
She looked at Eric who was lying on his back, his head facing the window. Since her new tattoo was on her left side of her waist she leaned on him, feeling the rise and fall of his chest. She put her fingers on his stomach feeling the smooth lines. He woke to her caress the light of the train passing by them. He faced her now, kissing her forehead putting his arm under her body, pulling her closer. A new light was now shining from the dresser and she immediately knew the song that was playing, she tried to move as quickly as she could to pick up her phone but it was only a text message.
It was their third day in the house and nothing seemed different for her. Her grandmother still fed her the same asking if she wanted more and Eric being treated as a man had a plate filled more than her.
When she opened the message she saw it was from Sean.
“The party is or was great, you should have been here. Jeremy told me what happened but then I didn’t see him, and they couldn’t find Tanya. I don’t know if it means much to you now but they told me what happened between those two. Sorry Skye maybe you should’ve waited, but hey at least you didn’t lose it at a party lol love you and be safe, and I know you are with Eric don’t be naughty be nice lol.” Skye giggled at the last sentence but when she read over everything she soon started to feel like a fool.
Eric was now aware of her and the light from the phone. He tried to pull her back down but she wouldn’t budge.
“Hey what’s wrong?”
“…you were right. He had sex at the graduation party they threw today and with Tanya. Guess she was looking for you and found Jeremy’s pants. What a cow man, I’m glad I did it but now I feel like the fool for have being with him for so long.”
He was able to pull her back down with him lying on his side facing her. He kissed her on the lips smiling. He took her phone and closed it tucking it under the pillow.
“At least you know right? Besides would you have wanted to lose your virginity at a graduation party? That is very 80’s.”
She smiled back pulling her self closer into his body, letting his arm drape over her shoulders. She kissed his arm then his chest and took in the smell of soap that lay on his skin.
Eric fell back to sleep but left her alone now. Thanks to her friend, with good intentions, she was now staying up later than she thought she would. Her mind coming up with the different ways it could have happened.
She wished it didn’t happen but it did, and his mother was probably ecstatic about it also, that cow.
They had been dating for two years, and she had not felt even the slightest arousing feeling as she does with Eric. In a way she knew she would never had lost her virginity to Jeremy so she shouldn’t feel so down. But she did because deep down this was a person she trusted and if he wanted to he would have cheated.
It was now ten thirty in the morning and she still had not slept. Still in the hold of Eric who in between hours had woken up kissing her lightly on the lips and falling asleep.
She enjoyed that, the comfort of his body wrapping around hers while she listens to his breathing.
Skye heard the slippers on the floor which meant her grandma was awake. She pulled out of Eric’s arms when the door was opening.
“Es Skye you hungry?”
“Yes grandma.” She ran her fingers through her hair pushing it back into a ponytail. Eric finally woke up playing his fingers along her back.
“Hey are you hungry?”
“I don’t know but when I wake up I will let you know.” He sat up now, taking his shirt off the heater and putting it on.
“Did you sleep at all?” He saw the bags under her eyes.
“No I couldn’t sleep, I usually don’t when I come into this room but you got some sleep that’s good.”
He got his tooth brush out leaving her to use the bathroom. Skye went to the kitchen smelling the decaf brewing.
“You want French Fries?”
“Yes.”
“He eating too?”
“Yes.” Skye took three plates from the rack and placed it on top of the washing machine. She took the sausage out of the freezer along with the bag of French Fries and handed it to her grandma.
“Oh make my eggs crunchy on the bottom; you don’t have to fully cook the yolk.”
“Oh well you do it then.” She left her alone to cook which never happens.
He came in to the site of her cooking something she usually doesn’t make back home.
He took her hand kissing each finger before he pulled her into a hug.
“Still mad huh? When we go back you can punch him like you always do to me.” He smiled taking some of the finished French fries.
When they finished eating Skye went to check on her grandma who she found went to sleep.
“At least someone is able to sleep and she has a hard time sleeping.”
Eric had washed the dishes and gone back to the room where she lay.
“What do you want to do today?”
“I don’t know Eric this tattoo doesn’t let me wear much, and it is too early to have fun.”
“Let’s go to Central Park or maybe we can go to a store and you buy me tons of stuff.”
“Nothing more I love in this world than to spend money on you…I guess we can to Central Park.” They got dressed and walked to the train station, heading to 59th street. She showed him all the spots she used to hang out, eventually they came back to 59th but on the east side eating a couple of shish kebobs.
“What are you going to do now that you are single and a high school graduate?”
“Go to college I guess, I want to go to a culinary school here in the city but I am not sure yet.”
“That means you would leave me and all the expensive shit you bought for the house.”
“Pretty much.” She stared ahead at the buildings across the street.
She didn’t want to think about that now, she just wanted to enjoy this time she had now.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes it is short but comment if u like